• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBrirocks

Survivor
Reaction score
Please do not double post. You can just use the edit button on your first post. Also, when you want to play with us on TS, you should ask a Leader or officer to move you up to their channel, or ask for the Active Member rank.
Sowwwwey

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Congrats CraftyKratonite ! (I'm fashionably late... Right? xD)

Recently, we've been in that channel a lot, however don't let it discourage you from coming online!

Factions are fairly new, so everyone had been working a lot with faction-related things, but, we do need a break every now and then. Check the TeamSpeak every now and then, and I guarantee you'll find people not in factions at some period in time >.<
Alright, thanks Duck!
F.Y.I (If anyone really cares about me *sadface*), my laptop (which has Skype/TS on it) cannot load Windows, so it's basically busted. I would come on and team more (since that was one of the reasons for me being denied), but I won't be able to for a bit. But I will return :p
And sorreh for the Off-Topic post TheKidz101

TheKidz101

Diamond
Reaction score
Alright, thanks Duck!
F.Y.I (If anyone really cares about me *sadface*), my laptop (which has Skype/TS on it) cannot load Windows, so it's basically busted. I would come on and team more (since that was one of the reasons for me being denied), but I won't be able to for a bit. But I will return :p
And sorreh for the Off-Topic post TheKidz101
I'm watching you nubblet. GET ON TOPIC AND STAY ON TOPIC!!!!1111ONE

omega_moon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
They are, but he should still get on our teamspeak so he can get to know us ahead of time.
I saw that you posted that and edited it out of my post, if he doesn't get it the first time than I don't really want to repeat it :p

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Whenever I go on teamspeak and join it says insufficient permissions D:
As they said before, poke someone to be moved there. The Vip/Friend channel is only for Vips and Friends, so you won't be able to join without someone moving you, same goes for Factions. But there are usually people elsewhere in the teamspeak.

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
#TimeToGetOnTopic
Reconsiling the Rebels' past is related to the Rebels therefore It is on topic.
Edit: I'd like to say that ANYTHING Related to the Rebels besides spam, is not counted as off-topic. This is the Rebels thread. Not the Rebels application thread.

NewieLordArbiter

Experienced
Reaction score
Reconsiling the Rebels' past is related to the Rebels therefore It is on topic.
Edit: I'd like to say that ANYTHING Related to the Rebels besides spam, is not counted as off-topic. This is the Rebels thread. Not the Rebels application thread.
Ok, I guess I like saying that a bit too much :3. Sorry for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci