• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
Thanks, crunchy. It was fun teaming with you :) I played with crunchy and maco a few times each, so if you could just get their opinon to speed the process up, that would be epic. Thanks again, crunchy <3

wrightXxXx

Tribute
Reaction score
We should organize a clan battle where it is a 12v12 that would be so fun and Rebels would win of course!

Mitsolides

Experienced
Reaction score
We should organize a clan battle where it is a 12v12 that would be so fun and Rebels would win of course!
Thing is Someone may get kicked by a higher rank possibly ex admin diamond donor
and U would have to have everyone ready at the same time which is hard to do bc people are in diffrent time zones and have stuff to do. Also that's like half of a 24 person team so ya

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Thing is Someone may get kicked by a higher rank possibly ex admin diamond donor
and U would have to have everyone ready at the same time which is hard to do bc people are in diffrent time zones and have stuff to do. Also that's like half of a 24 person team so ya
We could make it work. It would be awesome.

omega_moon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
How many people did we have ready at a moments notice for Zeno's 400th win? I am sure our side of the team could be there.

Mitsolides

Experienced
Reaction score
How many people did we have ready at a moments notice for Zeno's 400th win? I am sure our side of the team could be there.
take into consideration of donors for example kicking me out also what if lets say zeno had s surprise meeting at the puppy convention what would u do then hmmm what would u do

omega_moon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
take into consideration of donors for example kicking me out also what if lets say zeno had s surprise meeting at the puppy convention what would u do then hmmm what would u do
Ok, people in the rebels are mainly donors, so i wouldn't see how that would be that big of a problem, and i would hope people would be kind enough to back out when we ask them to. I don't know about that puppy convention thing, it requires me actually getting up....

Mitsolides

Experienced
Reaction score
Ok, people in the rebels are mainly donors, so i wouldn't see how that would be that big of a problem, and i would hope people would be kind enough to back out when we ask them to. I don't know about that puppy convention thing, it requires me actually getting up....
see young padowon u must learn the ways of the Mitsolides young omega

Mitsolides

Experienced
Reaction score
also most people are fanboys of zeno and would do anything to play with him (I know what u are thinking about u dirty dirty boy) and most people will be dicks so they can ruin the game

omega_moon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
At least I know how to spell "you" correctly, Master Jedi Mit. Anyways I am sooo lost here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci