• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
If I may; assign a few members to begin the clan off. Players that you know are fairly competent and trustworthy and perhaps some players who can play on both US/AU.

Secondly, as you get fairly high FPS you can probably drop in and play a few games, evaluate new recruits.

Thirdly, you could have a fair amount of integration. I myself CAN play on Us, but would have a bit of lag and may need to take certain measures.
Thank you for these suggestions :)

Macobeast

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
There should be ranks for every division... Elisha mutang and Ifrox Come join! :D

Mitsolides

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Mitsolides
Donor: Want to but cant
Wins: 132
Got Skype/TS: both
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it) Mitsolides1
Got a mic: Yes i do
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: once or twice but teamed with omega and hiqhlights
PvP Strengths: bow sword flint and steel water fights list goes on
PvP Weaknesses: haxorz and 10 v 1
You cool?: YES INDEED
Best puppy picture:

Mitsolides

Experienced
Reaction score
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: once or twice but teamed with omega and hiqhlights
Best puppy picture:
clans that im in are just friends and they told me to :p

Steviker

Survivor
Reaction score
Thanks alot blackjaguar and kebals killing me right away I thought I was part of the clan?

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: tomersch (duh)
Donor: Want to be, I just need to buy more important stuff first... like office xD
Wins: 113 currently
Got Skype/TS: Both :D
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it) Prefer not to put it on the post so everyone can see... they are stalkers everywhere :p
Got a mic: Yep
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: I've teamed with maco and crunchy a few times, hi! :D
PvP Strengths: I've got a killer shot, and I'm good at land pvp
PvP Weaknesses: haxors and my mouse glitching up. I'm not a big fan of water pvp, its really boring
You cool?: Is that sarcasm? I am epic.
Best puppy picture:

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Best puppy picture:
Denied. You're a part of too many clans.

Thanks alot blackjaguar and kebals killing me right away I thought I was part of the clan?
It's probably because you haven't played with us that much and haven't accepted my Skype request, so you aren't apart of our chat yet.

Minecraft ID: tomersch (duh)
Donor: Want to be, I just need to buy more important stuff first... like office xD
Wins: 113 currently
Got Skype/TS: Both :D
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it) Prefer not to put it on the post so everyone can see... they are stalkers everywhere :p
Got a mic: Yep
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: I've teamed with maco and crunchy a few times, hi! :D
PvP Strengths: I've got a killer shot, and I'm good at land pvp
PvP Weaknesses: haxors and my mouse glitching up. I'm not a big fan of water pvp, its really boring
You cool?: Is that sarcasm? I am epic.
Best puppy picture:
Application Pending. I want me or my officers to play with you a it before deciding.

CrunchyQuailz

Tribute
Reaction score
I have played with tomersch. He is REALLY good. I had 80 wins and he had 60, and now he is about to pass me. I say you let him in because he was fun to team with and was allowing me to team with him when I was doing really bad

#TeamTomersch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci