• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels EU Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

QualiaV2

Experienced
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: My Minecraft IGN is Lifeyz - Old account: DestinyyHD

How old are you?: 14 years old

Where are you from? Sweden C:

What is your skype name? ag1146

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) 982 (both accounts combined.)

How many games have you played? 2629 (both accounts combined.)

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? I suppose I'm "good with everything". I dont specialize on a certain weapon/gadget as some people do, im just decent on everything, I think. I am compared to some players, a semi-defensive player.

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" Sometimes I tend to back out of a fight, after I've hit my opponent, to be able to rod him again and do a sword push. However, when I do that, some players manage to get one or two hits on me - which results in me unnecessarily getting low.

What are your favourite maps? Survival Games 4, Demons Breeze, Valleyside University, Solar Frost, Icarus & Moonbase 9.

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: It looks like a great clan with great players & a nice community. I would like to be a part of that.
hi, what happened to your clan?

TheRebelsEU

Career
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: My Minecraft IGN is Lifeyz - Old account: DestinyyHD

How old are you?: 14 years old

Where are you from? Sweden C:

What is your skype name? ag1146

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) 982 (both accounts combined.)

How many games have you played? 2629 (both accounts combined.)

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? I suppose I'm "good with everything". I dont specialize on a certain weapon/gadget as some people do, im just decent on everything, I think. I am compared to some players, a semi-defensive player.

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" Sometimes I tend to back out of a fight, after I've hit my opponent, to be able to rod him again and do a sword push. However, when I do that, some players manage to get one or two hits on me - which results in me unnecessarily getting low.

What are your favourite maps? Survival Games 4, Demons Breeze, Valleyside University, Solar Frost, Icarus & Moonbase 9.

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: It looks like a great clan with great players & a nice community. I would like to be a part of that.
You've been accepted for trial! I'll add you to the clan chat.

emilpiva14

Experienced
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN? My minecraft IGN is "Zethiz" C:

How old are you?: I'm 14 years old, born in the year of 2000.

Where are you from? I'm from Kalmar, Sweden. c:

What is your skype name? My skype name is emilpiva14.

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) About 1200 if you count with both of my accounts. "emilpiva14" and "Zethiz" .

How many games have you played? 3777 :)

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? I'm a very aggressive player, I'm best when I have a flint and steel in my hotbar.

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" I'm not good with the bow at all, I really need to practise more with the bow :)

What are your favourite maps? My favourite maps is, SG4, Valleyside University, Demons Breeze and Solar Frost.

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: It's an really good clan with cool members. I want to be a part of that! :)

TheRebelsEU

Career
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN? My minecraft IGN is "Zethiz" C:

How old are you?: I'm 14 years old, born in the year of 2000.

Where are you from? I'm from Kalmar, Sweden. c:

What is your skype name? My skype name is emilpiva14.

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) About 1200 if you count with both of my accounts. "emilpiva14" and "Zethiz" .

How many games have you played? 3777 :)

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? I'm a very aggressive player, I'm best when I have a flint and steel in my hotbar.

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" I'm not good with the bow at all, I really need to practise more with the bow :)

What are your favourite maps? My favourite maps is, SG4, Valleyside University, Demons Breeze and Solar Frost.

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: It's an really good clan with cool members. I want to be a part of that! :)

FlamezGG

Tribute
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: FaYnZeik

How old are you?:

Where are you from? Norway

What is your skype name? darny012

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) 558

How many games have you played? 2987

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? My pvp strenghts is fns, combos and sword

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" Bow fights

What are your favourite maps? I got a route on almost every single. Valleyside, Holiday, Solar, Icarus, SG4, SHG, AND MORE

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: This is a good and well known clan, I thought this was a good clan for me to join hihi

Shant

Diamond
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: jdegoederen

How old are you?: I am 14 years old

Where are you from? Holland

What is your skype name? shant.totani

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) 2000+

How many games have you played? 5000+

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? My strengths are: flintandsteel and I am very tactical, by finding some how an advantage and I really like that

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" when I get into a combo, I can easy get combo'ed *( I dont even know if this is a word) back.

What are your favourite maps? I don ave a favorite map, like every map I have a tiny chest route which makes the games intersenting(SG3)

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: I want to be in rebels because there are many friends in that clan, this is probably the best clan, I will enjoy if I join and I want to par of this clan, so I can participate in the huge clan wars :D

TheRebelsEU

Career
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: jdegoederen

How old are you?: I am 14 years old

Where are you from? Holland

What is your skype name? shant.totani

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) 2000+

How many games have you played? 5000+

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? My strengths are: flintandsteel and I am very tactical, by finding some how an advantage and I really like that

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" when I get into a combo, I can easy get combo'ed *( I dont even know if this is a word) back.

What are your favourite maps? I don ave a favorite map, like every map I have a tiny chest route which makes the games intersenting(SG3)

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: I want to be in rebels because there are many friends in that clan, this is probably the best clan, I will enjoy if I join and I want to par of this clan, so I can participate in the huge clan wars :D

mice9

Survivor
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: Mice9

How old are you?:13

Where are you from? Serbia (EU)

What is your skype name? You have it.

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) 1250

How many games have you played? 3692

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? I am good with a bow and sword pvp,but not amasing with the rod and with FnS im meh

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc") So,i am really bad at water fights,and i am not good at making cluch tactical decisions.

What are your favourite maps? Valleyside,SG4,Chernoble2015.

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: Cause it is one of the best clans and not after a long time i regret leaving it :)

TheRebelsEU

Career
Reaction score

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? I am good with a bow and sword pvp,but not amasing with the rod and with FnS im meh

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc") So,i am really bad at water fights,and i am not good at making cluch tactical decisions.

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: Cause it is one of the best clans and not after a long time i regret leaving it :)

Silf

Career
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: I have 2 accounts, but my main account is SilfwerMannen. My alts name is redigal23. I know pretty bad stats but i was very bad when i started to play,

How old are you?:
I'm 13 years old atm, but i will be turning 14 in October. So almost 14. I was born the year 2000.

Where are you from?
From Sweden i don't know much more to say xD.

What is your skype name?
I have 2 skype accounts my public one is alexsilf, i can tell you my private one if you add alexsilf.

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450)
I have 656 games won atm but i think i will get more.:)

How many games have you played?
3565 as i have already told i was a big nub in the start.

Tell us about your PvP strenghts?
Sword: Good with it clicking kinda slow so don't get so much double hits, but my ping helps me.
Bow: Good aim and ok to avoid to arrows to. If i need to train with the bow i will train to be better at avoiding the arrows.
FnS: I'm ok with it doing some greats sometimes and doing very bad sometimes.
Fishing rod: I need to practise more with it, ok but can be much better. I have told that i was slow at clicking so when i throw out the rod i can't do it that fast.
I think i have told everything i can tell now. My weaknesses is also at strenghts so i will not write something down there.

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc"

What are your favourite maps?
I have many favourite maps but i like 2 maps very much Survival Games 4 and Valleyside University. Good maps to PvP and in my opinion they are nice built.

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?:
I want to join cause it is a nice, good clan and is very active.
Before looking at my application i just want you to know this.
I know i have been clan-hopping recently, why i was clan-hopping was cause i coulden't find a clan that i did fit in.
Take your time to look at this application, and may the odds be ever in your favor. xD

AbandonedClam

Diamond
Reaction score

Is that a black kallbergz your wearing? Fancy.

MrSausageRolls

Diamond
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: MrSausageRolls

How old are you?: 18

Where are you from? UK

What is your skype name? Message me for it.

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) 515/1582

How many games have you played? 1582

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? My bow spam is OP.

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" - Parkour

What are your favourite maps? Vallyside University

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU? Because I'm an EU player and this is the only clan that interests me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci