• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels EU Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRebelsEU

Career
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: jubib/Luneax
How old are you?: 14
Where are you from? Norway
What is your skype name? hermanhassan21
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) jubib:49 on MCSG and 935 on Hive Luneax: 48 on MCSG and 53 on Hive
How many games have you played? 1357 on MCSG and about 6135 on Hive Luneax: 148 on MCSG and on hive 207
Tell us about your PvP strengths? I would say my strenghts is chest looting from corn which gives me fairly descent stuff and I get a good start. I'm also pretty good when it comes to rod I know when to use it and how to use it. I use the rod to move my opponoment where I want him and then I get easy combos.
Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" My weaknesses is water fights I forget to go bellow my opponoment and that makes him kill me easier. I'm also bad at being deffensive as I'm a offensive player. Also I do die to my stupidity like when I engagde on low hearts or I just do something I shouldn't
What are your favourite maps? Valleyside university and Holiday Resort
Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: cause I want to play more MCSG and I feel like this clan is active and can help me to become a better MCSG player
I'm sorry but you've been denied. The majority of the staff voted no against you.

Salared r member :OOo

Edit: Can you please add us onto your upcoming clan battles, would like for it to happen soon :)
Done :3

What is your Minecraft IGN?: xHitscope and My name is Jack

How old are you?: 13 Almsot 14

Where are you from? England! (Leeds) xD

What is your skype name? Louis Graves

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) 442 :-:

How many games have you played? 3000+

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? combos rod bow

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" Fns

What are your favourite maps? Valley 2015 Resort Alskan village

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: I want to be in a good clan with lots of lovely people and i also i want to be in a clan with some good people
I'm sorry but you have been denied. The majority of the staff voted no against you.

What is your Minecraft IGN?:EyadZx/Annadebnam(Old account with very bad stats) but EyadZx has a decen ratio

How old are you?:13

Where are you from?Cyprus

What is your skype name?sickness.abbarah

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) :EyadZx i have 55/246 and on annadebnam 290/3400+

How many games have you played?^

Tell us about your PvP strenghts?well my weapon i trust on the most is my rod cause i can be really accurate with it.Sword is my other weapon i trust cause i can strafe really good.Teamwork is the best for me cause i always listen to what my teammate wants and always stick beside just incase

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc": The bow- i just suck with the bow i cant read were the player is gonna go next

What are your favourite maps?Moonbase9

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?:It looks like a great and a fair clan and it has amazing leaders and members.It has amzing teamwork which i like and it can help me with my pvp skills
I'm sorry but you have been denied. The majority of the staff voted no against you.

Last edited:

GreatTice

Diamond
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?:
GreatTice

How old are you?:

Where are you from?
Gothenburg, Sweden.

What is your skype name?
teodor.andius

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450)
I have approximately 500 wins on the MCGamer's Survival Games gamemode.

How many games have you played?

Tell us about your PvP strenghts?
I know what to do, and when to do it. What really sets aside the regular players with a good mouse and a good ping is innovative thinking. When I'm in a game of Survival Games, I don't care about killing the opponent; I care about HOW I kill my opponent. Which is the fastest and smartest way? Where should I go now? All of these decisions are made within milliseconds.

Aside from that, I do have a good mouse and a good ping, with severe PvP skills within both sword and bow(partially, lost my skill because of "rustyness").

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc)
Everyone has weaknesses. Mine, is the knowledge over Minecraft's in-game glitches.

What are your favourite maps?
Survival Games 4. Teweran Survival Games 2. Survival games 5. Chernobyl 2015. I cannot think of any more, sorry.

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?:
Yo, ho! Having a fine day? I sure am. Do you know why? Because I just applied for The Rebels, EU Division!

QualiaV2

Experienced
Reaction score
GreatTice

How old are you?:

Where are you from?
Gothenburg, Sweden.

What is your skype name?
teodor.andius

I know what to do, and when to do it. What really sets aside the regular players with a good mouse and a good ping is innovative thinking. When I'm in a game of Survival Games, I don't care about killing the opponent; I care about HOW I kill my opponent. Which is the fastest and smartest way? Where should I go now? All of these decisions are made within milliseconds.

Aside from that, I do have a good mouse and a good ping, with severe PvP skills within both sword and bow(partially, lost my skill because of "rustyness").

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc)
Everyone has weaknesses. Mine, is the knowledge over Minecraft's in-game glitches.

Survival Games 4. Teweran Survival Games 2. Survival games 5. Chernobyl 2015. I cannot think of any more, sorry.

Yo, ho! Having a fine day? I sure am. Do you know why? Because I just applied for The Rebels, EU Division!
Bring cove back up and you might get accepted

AbandonedClam

Diamond
Reaction score
GreatTice

How old are you?:

Where are you from?
Gothenburg, Sweden.

What is your skype name?
teodor.andius

Accepted, welcome honey.

finally <3

Last edited:

PhiIIIy67

Survivor
Reaction score
Bring cove back up and you might get accepted
Please do not comment on others applications to the clan, we can deal with them ourselves. Unless what you need to say on our thread is important, please don't leave the comment as it may upset us or other people.
Thank you!

Teku3O

Career
Reaction score
Sorry for the extreme OCD, but 'EndGamers' is with a capital 'G' xP

TheRebelsEU

Career
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: It's Creper_face

How old are you?: I'm 14 years old.

Where are you from? I'm from Slovenia.

What is your skype name? It's duelfuelmarko

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) I have 569+ wins.

How many games have you played? I've playd 3729+ games

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? Well I'm guite skilld with the sword and fishing rod bow and I'm pertty good with a flint and steel. I'm also guite good at getting cambo's and strafing.

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" I belive that it would have to be water fighting.

What are your favourite maps? My favorite maps are the following: SG4, Demon's Breeze, Valleyside University, Breeze island

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: Well I think that I'm guite good when it comes to survival games but I think by joining the RebelsEU I will become even better then I am right now and I want to help TheRebelsEU become a better clan then it already is + It would be a great experience in general.
You've been accepted for trial! I'll contact you on skype.

Lifeyz_

Experienced
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: My Minecraft IGN is Lifeyz - Old account: DestinyyHD

How old are you?: 14 years old

Where are you from? Sweden C:

What is your skype name? ag1146

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) 982 (both accounts combined.)

How many games have you played? 2629 (both accounts combined.)

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? I suppose I'm "good with everything". I dont specialize on a certain weapon/gadget as some people do, im just decent on everything, I think. I am compared to some players, a semi-defensive player.

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" Sometimes I tend to back out of a fight, after I've hit my opponent, to be able to rod him again and do a sword push. However, when I do that, some players manage to get one or two hits on me - which results in me unnecessarily getting low.

What are your favourite maps? Survival Games 4, Demons Breeze, Valleyside University, Solar Frost, Icarus & Moonbase 9.

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: It looks like a great clan with great players & a nice community. I would like to be a part of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci