• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels EU Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiixL

Career
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?:
PiixL
How old are you?:

Where are you from?
England (South-East)

What is your skype name?
Woolzeh

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450)

How many games have you played?

Tell us about your PvP strengths?
I've been playing Minecraft since Alpha, evolving my PvP ability throughout, allowing me to do especially well in unlikely circumstances (1v2, 1v3's). Specifically I use 1:1 Swords, Fishing Rods and FnS to my advantage - thus being my strengths.

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc)
The Bow.

What are your favourite maps?
SG4, ValleySide, T2

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?:
Iquit MCSG a few months back, however I want to get back into it. I feel I have the dedication to get back to the top with the best clans. Many of my friends currently reside in The Rebels EU and I believe I would fit perfectly having spent most of my short time on MCSG with them.

Ryska

Platinum
Reaction score
PiixL

How old are you?:

Where are you from?
England (South-East)

What is your skype name?
Woolzeh

I've been playing Minecraft since Alpha, evolving my PvP ability throughout, allowing me to do especially well in unlikely circumstances (1v2, 1v3's). Specifically I use 1:1 Swords, Fishing Rods and FnS to my advantage - thus being my strengths.

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc)
The Bow.

SG4, ValleySide, T2

Iquit MCSG a few months back, however I want to get back into it. I feel I have the dedication to get back to the top with the best clans. Many of my friends currently reside in The Rebels EU and I believe I would fit perfectly having spent most of my short time on MCSG with them.
OMG YES<333333333333333

MahxiXBL

Diamond
Reaction score
PiixL

How old are you?:

Where are you from?
England (South-East)

What is your skype name?
Woolzeh

The Bow.

SG4, ValleySide, T2

Gl babe

TheRebelsEU

Career
Reaction score
PiixL

How old are you?:

Where are you from?
England (South-East)

What is your skype name?
Woolzeh

The Bow.

SG4, ValleySide, T2

You've been accepted - Rank: Member!

Specton

Survivor
Reaction score
Decided to write my app today. :3

What is your Minecraft IGN?
:
Specton

How old are you?: 14

Where are you from? Holland.

What is your skype name? Zinc or salared can give it to you, I'd rather not say it here.

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) Uhm. 264. Whoops.

How many games have you played? 1289

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? Probably swordfighting and staying alive/knowing what to do in a certain situation.

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" My FnS placing. It's pretty fast, but not accurate or fast enough to be able to run into a fight, light them on fire, and don't get hit more than once or twice. I'll have to work on that as well as some tactics vs certain types of players. :p

What are your favourite maps? SG4, Chernobyl and a few underplayed maps (not because I'm extremely good at them, I just like some change every once in a while). Avaricia used to be up there before the tier changing. ;-;

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: Zinc brought me here, I really liked what he told me about the clan's basic attitude/opinions on certain things. I'd love to be in a clan again, so I asked Zinc to ask Kall if I had any chance of getting in (I have applied for clans before that took a few weeks before declining me or disbanding (still love you Majestic <3)) , and they responded with the offer for me to come and play with them, so I did. Basically, those FFA's were the most fun I've had in a looong time with this game, so that's why I want to join Rebels.
...(note: I feel bad for the one who had to read all of that)

PS: If I get declined, can I still come on the ts to play? ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci