• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels EU Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

lumberswede

Tribute
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: karinisraelsson/ JustDoSllashKill

How old are you?: 13 soon 14

Where are you from? Sweden, Skåne, svedala

What is your skype name? sebastian.israelsson34

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 300) 736 on karin and on JustDoSlashKill 29

How many games have you played? 3229 on karin and on JustDoSlashKill 50

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? Sword fighting in small areas and FNS in large open areas.

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" Bow bequse my aim sucks and my aim with the rod is no the beast 2.

What are your favourite maps? Solar frost, sg4, vida cova, tsg3 and Sg5

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: I just want to try and see if i have a chans to join a great clan. And there is alotof good players and i have some friends in the clan.

Thx for looking on my apply <3

Last edited:
Reaction score
How old are you?: 13

Where are you from? Asia

What is your skype name? mark.chuah1

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 300) 451

How many games have you played? 1978 I think

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? Well, I'm not bad in the quick fns because I use the buttons on my mouse. My turnarounds are decent and I'm good in juking :3. Probably my strafing in sword and my rod too.

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc"
The bow, I'm always on the losing end when it comes down to a ranged fight and I probably need to work on my decisions and offensive plays because I tend to think that the enemy is low and try to turnaround when I'm not in a fighting position so it's definitly one of the losing points in my games. I know you said Lag shouldn't be mentioned but I live in Asia and get about 4 bars (201 to 210 ms), I still am getting used to the lag and probably get out strafed and lose in those sword fights against 5 bar players.

What are your favourite maps? Demon's Breeze (Don't question :3) Avaricia, SG 4, Wyverns Wake,Valleyside University

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: Rebels have a high reputation in MCSG as one of the biggest clans and I want to try something new in the EU region to see how it goes. And I hope that by playing with the good players in the team I can also improve different tactics and skills. Thanks for reading! c:
you know there is an AS Rebels devision....

emil123eme1

Diamond
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: emil123eme1

How old are you?: 12

Where are you from? Sweeeden

What is your skype name? You have me x3

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 300) 802

How many games have you played? 3200

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? Bow and sword

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" Ice fights

What are your favourite maps? SG4, Solarfrost and Lobbygames

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: Beacuse it,s a awesome clan and im not in a clan C:

Obbedh

Survivor
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: emil123eme1

How old are you?: 12

Where are you from? Sweeeden

What is your skype name? You have me x3

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 300) 802

How many games have you played? 3200

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? Bow and sword

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" Ice fights

What are your favourite maps? SG4, Solarfrost and Lobbygames

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: Beacuse it,s a awesome clan and im not in a clan C:
LOL just no mate... U shouldn't have tryharded many of the Rebels... I can tell u your chance is low to get accepted XD

Fisheer

Career
Reaction score
Just going to go over a few points that you have made.
First off, our morale is low, we lost to HellFire, then the next day Hyperz challenged us. So of course we lost.
Secondly, the best clans don't win every clan war, the best clans stay strong when they lose, keep their heads up, they don't disband straight away.
Thirdly, people call you bad at PvP.- it's nothing to get upset about as this is only a game, and not real life.

Good bye, you have 1 more reply on this thread, then i'll get a mod to speak to you.

Good day.

Last edited by a moderator:

iHaxors/Jess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
wait is this disbanded? or did dw leave? or did hellfire like flame you to death or did idek

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci