• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels EU Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

inconceivable81

Platinum
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: Inconceivable81

How old are you?: 13

Where are you from? England

What is your skype name? Inconceivable81

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 300) 797(?)

How many games have you played? 4300

Tell us about your PvP strengths? I am pretty decent with the rod and sword, but actually good with my flint and steel and bow, which are the weapons I use to take out teams, primarily. I am also not too bad at teaming, though my individual skills go down slightly due to relying too much on my teammate. My running skills are good enough when needed, and, when necessary, I will successfully use a turnaround snipe.

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc) I am pretty horrible at water fights, and people that fight me generally try to get me there if they know me enough.

What are your favourite maps? SG4, Solar Frost

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: I want to see if I can become friends with people that I am not on best terms with, and I would also like to learn new skills, teach some of my tactics, and generally see some PvP outside myself and the average noobs that I find in most games. I am also lacking competition, and I think that free for alls, or fair fights in deathmatches can return that to my game.

TheRebelsEU

Career
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: Inconceivable81

How old are you?: 13

What is your skype name? Inconceivable81

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 300) 797(?)

How many games have you played? 4300

Tell us about your PvP strengths? I am pretty decent with the rod and sword, but actually good with my flint and steel and bow, which are the weapons I use to take out teams, primarily. I am also not too bad at teaming, though my individual skills go down slightly due to relying too much on my teammate. My running skills are good enough when needed, and, when necessary, I will successfully use a turnaround snipe.

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc) I am pretty horrible at water fights, and people that fight me generally try to get me there if they know me enough.

What are your favourite maps? SG4, Solar Frost

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: I want to see if I can become friends with people that I am not on best terms with, and I would also like to learn new skills, teach some of my tactics, and generally see some PvP outside myself and the average noobs that I find in most games. I am also lacking competition, and I think that free for alls, or fair fights in deathmatches can return that to my game.
Declined, reason: personal problems with some of the clan members.

TheRebelsEU

Career
Reaction score
I am just doing my application again just because it may be missed.

IGN: Arkdoc
What is your skype name? live:wayneluk
How many wins do you have: 318
Games Played: 2971
PvP strenghts: Sword Fighting
Weaknesses: Occasionally running away
Favourite maps: Sg4, Avaricia, Valleyside Uni, TSG2, Solar frost
Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: I want to be in the Eu #Rebels because I want to be in a succesful and awesome clan. And in my opinion I think Eu #Rebels is like the most succesful Eu clan there is.
Im sorry but you are Declined. Reason: Your Win/loss ratio is not good enough.

Chocostarr

Experienced
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: Chocostarr
How old are you?: 16

Where are you from? Half Irish, half French.

What is your skype name? Chocostarr or kealan.glass

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 300) 438+

How many games have you played? 2,175+

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? Flint&Steel and strafing

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc": Fishing rod, basically all that's knockback related.

What are your favourite maps? Wyvern's Wake and Origins.

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: I've only been in one clan before so I just want to meet more people and maybe get more out of this clan than the clan I was previously in.

TheRebelsEU

Career
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: Chocostarr
How old are you?: 16

Where are you from? Half Irish, half French.

What is your skype name? Chocostarr or kealan.glass

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 300) 438+

How many games have you played? 2,175+

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? Flint&Steel and strafing

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc": Fishing rod, basically all that's knockback related.

What are your favourite maps? Wyvern's Wake and Origins.

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: I've only been in one clan before so I just want to meet more people and maybe get more out of this clan than the clan I was previously in.
Accepted for TRIAL, Add: "Overbergjes" on skype

TimmaaaaH

Platinum
Reaction score
Why don't I get a sorry? :(
All the staff members can accept or deny applications, In this case I replied to the other 2 people and someone else replied to you. I just wrote it out differently than the other staff member so It's not personal or anything :p

Last edited:

joni171090

Survivor
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: joni171090

How old are you?: 15

Where are you from? Germany

What is your skype name? mplgp98

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 300) 350+

How many games have you played? 1700+

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? bow aim

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc")
#SometimesIAmAnoob

What are your favourite maps? SG4 still and philly's minion place

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: Because i was in forgotten <3 but now i am going to be a rebel and apply for my brothers TheRebels eu and because of Philly <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci