• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels EU Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kennyrulez

Diamond
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: K3nnyrulez

How old are you?: 14

Where are you from? South England

What is your skype name? k3nnyulez11

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 300) 110 (Have gave wins to friends, also ask them about my PvP)

How many games have you played? 860 I think :p

Tell us about your PvP strengths? Im fairly good with swords and can take out teams using the map, such as hiding in trees or buildings and catching the team off guard.

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" Im ok with bows but not learnt flint and steel that much, also i lack chest knowledge on newer maps.

What are your favourite maps? SG4, SG2 and Valleyside University.

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: I want to be in Eu Rebels because i can see this is a very good clan due to the amazing clan battle histories, i also know friends who are and have been in this clan who also tell me how successful this clan is. I think joining would be a fairly good experience and would make playing MCSG way more fun being in this clan.

The_Waze

Platinum
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: The_Waze

How old are you?: 13

Where are you from? Sweden

What is your skype name? leon90lr (i know the TS3 IP)

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 300) 222 i think.

How many games have you played? 995 :p (Reason: My friend has played like 100 games.)

Tell us about your PvP strengths? Im good with the sword, even good at tactics, FnS, quite good with the bow. (i've practise much this week) Im also good with the fishing rod and ice fights.

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" I hate water fights and pvping on like terrained area (like mountains) sometimes i can also be brave and go on teams etc.
What are your favourite maps? SG4, TWSG2 and Valleyside University.

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: I want to join #Rebels EU beacuse i think its a good clan and i want to get new friends to play with. I will also have fun and play cws. I will also practise PvP by looking at the other members. Also have fun on skype/ts.

Last edited:

TheRebelsEU

Career
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: K3nnyrulez

How old are you?: 14

Where are you from? South England

What is your skype name? k3nnyulez11

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 300) 110 (Have gave wins to friends, also ask them about my PvP)

How many games have you played? 860 I think :p

Tell us about your PvP strengths? Im fairly good with swords and can take out teams using the map, such as hiding in trees or buildings and catching the team off guard.

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" Im ok with bows but not learnt flint and steel that much, also i lack chest knowledge on newer maps.

What are your favourite maps? SG4, SG2 and Valleyside University.

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: I want to be in Eu Rebels because i can see this is a very good clan due to the amazing clan battle histories, i also know friends who are and have been in this clan who also tell me how successful this clan is. I think joining would be a fairly good experience and would make playing MCSG way more fun being in this clan.
Denied. Sorry but you don't have the required amount of wins to join.

TheRebelsEU

Career
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: The_Waze

How old are you?: 13

Where are you from? Sweden

What is your skype name? leon90lr (i know the TS3 IP)

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 300) 222 i think.

How many games have you played? 995 :p (Reason: My friend has played like 100 games.)

Tell us about your PvP strengths? Im good with the sword, even good at tactics, FnS, quite good with the bow. (i've practise much this week) Im also good with the fishing rod and ice fights.

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" I hate water fights and pvping on like terrained area (like mountains) sometimes i can also be brave and go on teams etc.
What are your favourite maps? SG4, TWSG2 and Valleyside University.

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: I want to join #Rebels EU beacuse i think its a good clan and i want to get new friends to play with. I will also have fun and play cws. I will also practise PvP by looking at the other members. Also have fun on skype/ts.
Denied. Sorry but you don't have the required amount of wins to join.

Arkdoc

Spectator
Reaction score
I am just doing my application again just because it may be missed.

IGN: Arkdoc
Where are you from? England
What is your skype name? live:wayneluk
How many wins do you have: 318
Games Played: 2971
PvP strenghts: Sword Fighting
Weaknesses: Occasionally running away
Favourite maps: Sg4, Avaricia, Valleyside Uni, TSG2, Solar frost
Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: I want to be in the Eu #Rebels because I want to be in a succesful and awesome clan. And in my opinion I think Eu #Rebels is like the most succesful Eu clan there is.

Artic

Platinum
Reaction score
I am just doing my application again just because it may be missed.

IGN: Arkdoc
Where are you from? England
What is your skype name? live:wayneluk
How many wins do you have: 318
Games Played: 2971
PvP strenghts: Sword Fighting
Weaknesses: Occasionally running away
Favourite maps: Sg4, Avaricia, Valleyside Uni, TSG2, Solar frost
Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: I want to be in the Eu #Rebels because I want to be in a succesful and awesome clan. And in my opinion I think Eu #Rebels is like the most succesful Eu clan there is.
I know I'm not in the clan but just be patient they will reply soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci