• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels EU Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sench

Diamond
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: SenchSlash
How old are you?: I am 13 years old
Where are you from? I come from Norway!
What is your skype name? "SenchSlash" :)
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 300) Hmmm i only got 28, hoping i will get Trial cause this clan seems really good.
How many games have you played? I have played 85 games
Tell us about your PvP strengths? I'm good at bow and Fishing-rod and Swor
Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc") My weakness is my Flint & Steel. I just can't get the right movement of it, like turn around then set the flint and steel, but yeah i just
can't make the movement..... xD
What are your favourite maps? That must be "Sg 4". Since it's easy to make my strengths there and run away since it's so flat( in my opinion)
Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU? Because the clan seems very good, and I really want to play some guys with old friends here and play some games with you! :)

xGtZz

Career
Reaction score
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 300) Hmmm i only got 28, hoping i will get Trial cause this clan seems really good.
Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc") My weakness is my Flint & Steel. I just can't get the right movement of it, like turn around then set the flint and steel, but yeah i just
What are your favourite maps? That must be "Sg 4". Since it's easy to make my strengths there and run away since it's so flat( in my opinion)
Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU? Because the clan seems very good, and I really want to play some guys with old friends here and play some games with you! :)
Hmmmm... who could dat old friend beee???
<--------------

Reaction score

What is your Minecraft IGN?:superzer096

How old are you?:15
Where are you from?kuwait
What is your skype name?travis.ali98
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 300)563
How many games have you played?3786
Tell us about your PvP strenghts?sword,bow,fns
Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc":fishing rod,fns,
What are your favourite maps?solar frost,moonlight lake
Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?:because it seems like a good clan with fantastic people in it and i like having fun not being to serious and having fight with other people and thats why i wanna join #therebels <3

TheRebelsEU

Career
Reaction score
Denied, Reason: not enough wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci