• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels EU Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

gabbiss

Diamond
Reaction score
Minalan... I never had any problems with you, never thought that your unmature but right now I starting to doubt that. The only resons I denied you in the clans i've been leading is because someone/some in the clan doesn't like you and they had their reasons. So please stop posting here unless you actually have write something that makes sense and that we think is okay as a post in our thread. Thank you.
*Clap Clap* You're the man!

TheRebelsEU

Career
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: Gabbiss
How old are you?: I'm thirteen years old.
Where are you from? I'm from Gävle in Sweden.
What is your skype name? My skype name is Gabbiss00
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 300) I have 281 wins, i know it's not enough wins, but i think it's still hope to maybe get trial.
How many games have you played? I have played 1389 games.
Tell us about your PvP strenghts?I'm decent with the fishing rod and can handle the technique, pretty good at getting combos and decent with the fns.
Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" I need to improve with the bow, i miss quite alot of bowshots.
What are your favourite maps? My favorite map is Sg4. The map is simple, good routes and easy to find people.
Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: Because it seems like a mature clan. The players in the clan is decent at pvp. It would be fun to join a clan.
Due to popular demand you've been Accepted for trial :)
Please add me on Skype: philly_67

SkeletonBoss

Career
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: My ign is Pickabolt
How old are you?: I'm currently 13
Where are you from? #Norway
What is your skype name? Jmm_link
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 300) i got over 600 wins :3 and if it's needed if i no-life i get 30-35 wins a day, but that's rare :3 (normaly get 2 wins if i dont tryhard out of 3-4 games aswell)
How many games have you played? 3300+ i know it's bad, but i used to play on a 10 fps mac with 900 ping, i got my 'beast' pc when i had like 300 wins out of 2600 games :c
Tell us about your PvP strenghts? My main strength is close combat and fns, but i would say i am really good with the rod and also taking out teams. Sometimes bow but yeh not my main strength
Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" If i cant put in lag and hackers, its not really that much maybe fns but i know how to get out of the tight situacion easly so the main weaknesses must be the bow and probably fishing rod, not completely sure about the fishing rod tho
What are your favourite maps? My favourite maps are ofcurse, sg 4, holiday resort, sg highway and breeze island it's just because of the flat land and the gameplay i have good rutes on all of them and the gameplay is really smooth you could say :p
Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: Because the clan i was in i just disbanded it so i thought i needed to learn more if i would lead a clan so i wanted to join a strong clan and the first clan on top of my head was eu rebels
What is happening to tout clan

SkeletonBoss

Career
Reaction score
Someone needs to say this cuz your annoying as f#ck and the only thing your ever going to have is a tiny Inappropriate body part on a male..... If you grew up it would maybe grow a couple inches, if your lucky.
What Alan has à d**k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci