• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels EU Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oulaps

Diamond
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: Oulaps

How old are you?: 13 (14 soon :3 )

Where are you from? South Africa

What is your skype name? adam.rautenbach

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) 410+

How many games have you played? 3000

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? Well, my specialities are close combat with sword, fishing rod, flint and steel, im also quite decent with a bow and I have very good map knowledge of most maps

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc") As I said above, MOST maps, some of the new ones im finding quite hard to get use to, also my lag, being in South Africa its hard playing with Ping lag, but I can sometimes use it to my advantage ;)

What are your favourite maps? SG4, Turbulence, Valleyside, Holiday, Icarus, Avaricia, Breeze 1 & 2

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: Well, when the Legends disbanded, I lost my home and have tried to find the right clan for me again, I have searched and haven't found the one yet, but I think this Will be it, as it is pretty much a Legends v2
Alot of my friends are here, which is why I think this clan is The One. Thanks for your time :)

Ryska

Platinum
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: Oulaps

How old are you?: 13 (14 soon :3 )

Where are you from? South Africa

What is your skype name? adam.rautenbach

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) 410+

How many games have you played? 3000

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? Well, my specialities are close combat with sword, fishing rod, flint and steel, im also quite decent with a bow and I have very good map knowledge of most maps

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc") As I said above, MOST maps, some of the new ones im finding quite hard to get use to, also my lag, being in South Africa its hard playing with Ping lag, but I can sometimes use it to my advantage ;)

What are your favourite maps? SG4, Turbulence, Valleyside, Holiday, Icarus, Avaricia, Breeze 1 & 2

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: Well, when the Legends disbanded, I lost my home and have tried to find the right clan for me again, I have searched and haven't found the one yet, but I think this Will be it, as it is pretty much a Legends v2
Alot of my friends are here, which is why I think this clan is The One. Thanks for your time :)
Applying more than once won't really higher your chances of getting accepted. Be patient and wait, as your chances improve by doing so. :)

Oulaps

Diamond
Reaction score
Applying more than once won't really higher your chances of getting accepted. Be patient and wait, as your chances improve by doing so. :)
I applied when apps were closed <_< my friend in Rebels told me it was open again today, so ya...

TRPickabolt

Survivor
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: My ign is Pickabolt

How old are you?: Im currently 13, im turning 14 in 22 days :3

Where are you from? Im from Norway.

What is your skype name? You got me. But if needed for other clan members I have two seperate Skype's the one im the most active on, is Jmm_link1 but just incase add my 2nd one aswell, jmm_link

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) I currently have 1005+ wins

How many games have you played? 4700+ (Here comes the excuse) I used to play on a 30 fps mac, whitout a mouse for about a year, i played 1300 games on it? And won maybe 200, after i got my new computer i increased i belive my skills and my ratio

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? I am really good at close up fights, the reason being is cause im good at blockhitting, which i use to my advantage allot of the times, when close up fighting. Another good strength of mine, is the bow, i know (or ussely), know how to predict the enemys movement which makes it easier for me to shoot someone. Another good strength of mine, is terrain, im good at using the terrain around me to my advantage, which would say that I can take a ice map to my own advantage, a flat arena to my advantage, even a plane/grass field. One of my last strengths is probably fns? Im not sure how good I am with it, but i would consider myself a good fns/fishingrod user overall.

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" I know i just said I am pretty decent at using the fishing rod... But you might know or you dont xD that I had a 4 month break from Mcsg, and when I was away, I lost allot of my fishingrod tactics, but I can still pull of something with it. A hugeeeee weakness from my side, is water fighting, I know aswell that I said that I can take terrain to my advantage, but I cant in water sadly. Im horrible, at water fighting. My last weakness, is map knowlege. I used to be super good at it. But after the realeses of the new 6 or something maps since I was away, I couldnt follow up with the maps so I have slurped off it and I need some help with it xD. But I do have a route on Turbulance, pretty much the only map of the new ones I like/have a route on.

What are your favourite maps? My current favorite maps are, Breeze island (Cuz sweg), Sg4, Valleyside, Turbulance, Solar frost (Just cause its so short, probably not in clanwars i wouldnt like it), Icarus and I belive thats it? Maybe I have a few left, but I dont think that matters allot. (Btw I kinda dislike Holiday Resort, I dont have a spesific reason. But maybe it is since its a overrated as fck and its allot of water, and I kinda dislike the leaves at the corner copia, its easly you can get trapped in a corner when refill happends.

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: I have been in Rebels once before, that's when I was on top of my game (also where I got my 22nd or 25th winning streak, can remember which xD), I played so good, and at the same time I kinda lost intrest of Mcsg when being in the clan, just cause it was that easy :3, I want to re-expirience that (not to lose intrest xD), I like all the members in the clan, I think I would fit in the clan.

Just some additional info: At the 10th of June, I will be going on holiday/vacation. I will be there to 4th of August (I will be there 3 weeks D:)

Last edited:

Domilz

Career
Reaction score
Put lose against SkyKing's because you refuse to continue before the postpone ends.
You might wanna ask us on skype first if we want to continue before saying that we refuse and you should respond on skype and read that we said that we wanted to continue and we still can but if you don't respond it's you who refuse..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci