• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels EU Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crackling

Career
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?:
CracklingHD
ZtatiK (Old clan war account)
How old are you?:
I am 15 years old
Where are you from?
Norway
What is your skype name?
CracklingHD
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450)
CracklingHD: ~1.3k
ZtatiK: 25 (These are mostly just FFAs and Clan War wins)
How many games have you played?
CracklingHD: ~5.1k (1/4 ratio)
ZtatiK: 80 (~1/3 ratio)
Tell us about your PvP strenghts?
I am not a specific kind of player. I am not aggressive, nor am I defensive, I play accordingly to the situation that I am put into, and use my resources and surroundings to give myself an advantage against others. I am a pretty competitive player, so when I am put on the spot, I will try as hard as I can, but if I do not manage to perform as I'd wish, I do not cry about it, but move on, and learn from my mistakes. This is a great advantage, considering the fact that I have been around for a long time, and therefore have learned a whole lot about what to do, and what not. I also have tons of experience in general with PvP. I used to play back in the day when we had no "toggle sprint feature". This has brought with me a few tactics that to this day seem to be forgotten, such as strafing, and escaping people properly, and not only relying on the toggle sprint button. My YouTube channel is in my signature, and it pretty much shows how I play.
Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc")
I tend to get busy every now and then, which leads me into shorter periods (around 3 days usually) of inactivity. This brings me to what I consider being my #1 weakness: I get rusty very easily. If I do not play for a couple of days, it can take quite some time to get back into the game, which causes me to lose quite a few games, but when I get back on my "peak", I consider myself being a pretty decent player.
What are your favourite maps?
I do not really wanna make a huge list of my favorite maps. I think every map is good in its own way, but I tend to lead towards the ones that make up for short games, and tons of action.
Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?:
Evidently, this is one of the best, if not the best EU clan. It has a ton of great members, and despite the fact that they are a very strong clan, they seem to keep themselves active with clan activities. I know a few of the members, even though I haven't talked to most of them in quite a while. I had a look at the YouTube channel, and it really seems like fun to be part of this clan. I am quite tired of having to switch back and forth between clans for different reasons, and considering the fact that this clan has been up for a really long time, and is a really active and including clan, I think this might be the right one for me to join.

Reaction score
CracklingHD
How old are you?:
I am 15 years old
Where are you from?
Norway
What is your skype name?
CracklingHD
I am not a specific kind of player. I am not aggressive, nor am I defensive, I play accordingly to the situation that I am put into, and use my resources and surroundings to give myself an advantage against others. I am a pretty competitive player, so when I am put on the spot, I will try as hard as I can, but if I do not manage to perform as I'd wish, I do not cry about it, but move on, and learn from my mistakes. This is a great advantage, considering the fact that I have been around for a long time, and therefore have learned a whole lot about what to do, and what not. I also have tons of experience in general with PvP. I used to play back in the day when we had no "toggle sprint feature". This has brought with me a few tactics that to this day seem to be forgotten, such as strafing, and escaping people properly, and not only relying on the toggle sprint button. My YouTube channel is in my signature, and it pretty much shows how I play.
Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc")
I tend to get busy every now and then, which leads me into shorter periods (around 3 days usually) of inactivity. This brings me to what I consider being my #1 weakness: I get rusty very easily. If I do not play for a couple of days, it can take quite some time to get back into the game, which causes me to lose quite a few games, but when I get back on my "peak", I consider myself being a pretty decent player.
I do not really wanna make a huge list of my favorite maps. I think every map is good in its own way, but I tend to lead towards the ones that make up for short games, and tons of action.
Evidently, this is one of the best, if not the best EU clan. It has a ton of great members, and despite the fact that they are a very strong clan, they seem to keep themselves active with clan activities. I know a few of the members, even though I haven't talked to most of them in quite a while. I had a look at the YouTube channel, and it really seems like fun to be part of this clan. I am quite tired of having to switch back and forth between clans for different reasons, and considering the fact that this clan has been up for a really long time, and is a really active and including clan, I think this might be the right one for me to join.
Welcome :D

TheRebelsEU

Career
Reaction score
CracklingHD
How old are you?:
I am 15 years old
Where are you from?
Norway
What is your skype name?
CracklingHD
You've been accepted for member! No need for trial :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci