• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels (AU Division) Restarted Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

XxGagaxX

District 13
Reaction score
Won't be on till tommorish.
Was planning on coming home but..
Someone broke in, stole both of my godparents cars and yeah...
#Luck

Sammoko

Survivor
Reaction score
If I post a video of me playing and getting my 10th win will it give me a chance of getting into this team? I really like the rebels and I've seen them play a lot of games and you guys seem nice it's hard to find friends on these servers so that's why I'm here.

awesomedal14

Experienced
Reaction score
Sammuko I'm pretty sure you hack or someone with a similar name. 10 wins isn't enough, it's 50 AT THE VERY LEAST if you are the coolest guy on earth. Lots of people want to join the rebels, but if you have a Skype account I'd be glad to team with you if you are looking for friends :) First reach 60 wins, THEN think about joining the rebels. Rebels are da best mayyyyyne they are very hard to get into but it's not just meeting the requirements you also need to be a cool guy in general. Congrats on 10 wins btw only 50 more to go :p

Sammoko

Survivor
Reaction score
Sammuko I'm pretty sure you hack or someone with a similar name. 10 wins isn't enough, it's 50 AT THE VERY LEAST if you are the coolest guy on earth. Lots of people want to join the rebels, but if you have a Skype account I'd be glad to team with you if you are looking for friends :) First reach 60 wins, THEN think about joining the rebels. Rebels are da best mayyyyyne they are very hard to get into but it's not just meeting the requirements you also need to be a cool guy in general. Congrats on 10 wins btw only 50 more to go :p
Why does everyone say I hack?

Sammoko

Survivor
Reaction score
It might not be you just your name sounds familiar... And when you start getting gooder (grammar skills FTW) EVERYONE thinks you hack
Oh... Well I'm still gonna post my video see what the leaders say and hey! It might give me a better chance later!

awesomedal14

Experienced
Reaction score
Oh... Well I'm still gonna post my video see what the leaders say and hey! It might give me a better chance later!
How will it get u a better chance? And are you posting it on YouTube cuz ill sub u if u want

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci