• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels (AU Division) Restarted Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

clementean1

Experienced
Reaction score
Just got my 60th win. :) But darkrai think I hack cos I'm too goo-aaaand banned. :p
The thing is they have no solid proof I hack cos they said b4 game that they were lagging badly and I was not lagging at 125 fps. They could barely hit me and I could hit them like 3 times before they get knocked high up and take SOME fall damage which may make them think I have aimbot cos djcoolmac sneaked me when I was crafting and yet I took down his team of 3 right after I took down 2 other ppl. I had full iron while they had worse than full leather and I was still at 6 HEARTS when I killed them. I killed them not because I hack but because they were LAGGING

Oblift

Experienced
Reaction score
The thing is they have no solid proof I hack cos they said b4 game that they were lagging badly and I was not lagging at 125 fps. They could barely hit me and I could hit them like 3 times before they get knocked high up and take SOME fall damage which may make them think I have aimbot cos djcoolmac sneaked me when I was crafting and yet I took down his team of 3 right after I took down 2 other ppl. I had full iron while they had worse than full leather and I was still at 6 HEARTS when I killed them. I killed them not because I hack but because they were LAGGING
I'm not saying you hack, I'm just making fun of darkrai banning me...which normally isn't something you want to make fun of but the Walrus' tribe approves.

clementean1

Experienced
Reaction score
Btw Lema has more than 150 wins should he be promoted to elite???

awesomedal14

Experienced
Reaction score
Hend I must start my training in the way of the noodle. The way I picture it is that you are like the Chinese sensei from the karate kid but instead of the headband he wears you just wear a noodle wrapped around ur head and whenever I do something wrong like not getting the first hit you pull out this big bad rod with a noodle attached to it and whip me until you decide to go back to grooming your moustache, which is also made out of noodles. As you can see I have a very vivid imagination XD But seriously where did Hend and clems 'Noodle love' come from and Hend when are you going to train me I've got my best around montage training song ready -_-

Hend

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hend I must start my training in the way of the noodle. The way I picture it is that you are like the Chinese sensei from the karate kid but instead of the headband he wears you just wear a noodle wrapped around ur head and whenever I do something wrong like not getting the first hit you pull out this big bad rod with a noodle attached to it and whip me until you decide to go back to grooming your moustache, which is also made out of noodles. As you can see I have a very vivid imagination XD But seriously where did Hend and clems 'Noodle love' come from and Hend when are you going to train me I've got my best around montage training song ready -_-
Ahhhh tomorrow maybe xD and I'm the real noodle master. clem is just a bag of flours just ready to be made into a noodle .

awesomedal14

Experienced
Reaction score
Ahhhh tomorrow maybe xD and I'm the real noodle master. clem is just a bag of flours just ready to be made into a noodle .
Alright then. If you are noodles, and clem is flowers, then what am I?!?! DUN DUN DU.. No I'm not doing that :p

Hend

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Alright then. If you are noodles, and clem is flowers, then what am I?!?! DUN DUN DU.. No I'm not doing that :p
Meh but lets not get off topic

EDIT: I now don't have my mouse with my and im not using my iMac , will be ready tomorrow and I was sick for about 5 hours ._. today .

Porkstorm

District 13
Reaction score
APPLICATION:
Minecraft ID:
Donor:yes
Wins:62
Got Skype/TS:skype
Skype name (PM me or my co-leaders if you don't want to post it)porkjstorm
Got a mic:yep
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers:before the rebels where made ALOT
PvP Strengths:swords
PvP Weaknesses:water
You cool?:get other people to answer this

Best puppy picture:

awesomedal14

Experienced
Reaction score
Meh but lets not get off topic

EDIT: I now don't have my mouse with my and im not using my iMac , will be ready tomorrow and I was sick for about 5 hours ._. today .
D: hope you feel better only when you feel good and your computer is fine then we play Idc if I play alone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci