• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels (AU Division) Restarted Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hend

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I see why you dislike teaming. As there is a behemothic advantage with more players against you, you have a greater chance of dying.

Well, what's wrong with teaming? There wasn't any rule stating about the botheration of teaming. You have never teamed before? How interesting. I team, not for the easily achieved wins, but for the fun of it, which MCSG and basically every game is for, for the fun and thrill. It's what the game is for, ''Play, make friends and enjoy.''
Fine, I'm unprofessional. So what? You may think my 235 wins are flawed and achieved by teams. I beg to differ, my first 100 wins were mostly from solo victories. I gained MCSG ''respect'' and started making friends. I treat my friends well, albeit the times they betray me or I kill them. To be honest, I don't win every game with my friends. Friends like nedscott23 and MightyJack. They are way better than me, I learn from them, I can chat with them and get to know each other better and delight in MCSG. They kill me usually in DeathMatch if we last till the end. You think I'm try hard? I don't waste 10 minutes finding a server, I play a variety of servers, not just MCSG, such as SD,MCTF2 and other games.

I simply just love teaming and trucing as it lets others appreciate me better, and me appreciate them for who they are. If you don't care about anybody, no one will like you, and soon no one will team with you. There will be a time where almost everybody teams, and you'll be the only one lone, and screwed. In games such as TF2 and COD, you require the assistance and co-operation of your teammates for the victories and kills. Same concept in MCSG, ''two heads are better than one'', people say a lot.

I don't really care whether you dislike my style of playing, I just try to fit in society, like most people. For example, a dog would usually hang out with other dogs, it is an occasion if you see a cat and a dog peacefully playing with each other. Assume a cat is a lonely person and a dog is a bright person who is adored by everybody, it's obvious who wins in combat.

Clans are also formed, for teaming. (most of the time) Clans are defined as a group of friends who play with each other, have fun and stuff. Punching each other and setting each other on fire playfully is kind of fun too. I mean, usually when I go in a server, 90% of the time there's always a friend or two, maybe even more in the server requesting me to join their call. It's something that every veteran player has have - Friends.

I don't get why people call it ''noob'' and ''fabulous persony'' to team with others. It's a part of life. It's just like saying football is ''gay'' and playing MCSG is ''for idiots'' as you don't like what others like. Accept it, deal with it. You're living in this world, but it's in cyberspace.

When you play alone, you usually have no one to talk to, making the game more boring and less interesting. With a team everybody would be chatting about different items. It could be explicit, humorous, or game-related items and anything of your choice. It could be about your pet, about how to download mods or about things that I should not be typing in the forums. Even if I don't have a friend inside the server, I usually ring up a person or my friend whom is usually playing COD or TF2 and other types of games. I don't only play Minecraft, I play way more than you think I play.

I'm a MCSG try hard who is a ''noob'' who teams all the time and gets cheap wins and kills? Dig a 4x1 hole, place 2 blocks of gravel on top quickly. You have then redeemed yourself. #DealWithIt. This is what you're up against for a long time.

If you're going to go type sh*t like, ''I read only the first paragraph and I stopped reading!'' or ''Shut up derp, you're noob and that's never going to change!'', kill yourself. I don't appreciate it.

Otherwise, have a great day and a fun time playing MCSG. :)
-Derp
I was just saying you always have a huge team , Like everything I see you in game . Your whole essay was about why teaming isn't bad ... When All I said was team is fine but if you always team a lot and with like over 5 people its really noob (Don't hard). But if you wanna team I can't stop you , And I love to #DealWithIt , but If you always have a huge team so you can survive till refill a lot of people won't really too up to you , and the last person I saw teaming a lot of flacter1 (xD) he teams worst then you , Its always like a team of 5 - 12 no joke. Your not team but don't always have a huge team behind your back , you get more of a chance if you go solo , Ninga goes solo a lot and once when Blakew447 , Chatni , Ling , and I were fighting him 1 vs 4 he killed all of us , so teams don't always win or kill .

XxGagaxX

District 13
Reaction score
Lemac, Hend, take it to PM's please.
*Puts away popcorn*

Sammoko

Survivor
Reaction score
Okay time to get my dissecting gloves on now...

Well, what's wrong with teaming? There wasn't any rule stating about the botheration of teaming. You have never teamed before? How interesting. I team, not for the easily achieved wins, but for the fun of it, which MCSG and basically every game is for, for the fun and thrill. It's what the game is for, ''Play, make friends and enjoy.''
Fine, I'm unprofessional. So what? You may think my 235 wins are flawed and achieved by teams. I beg to differ, my first 100 wins were mostly from solo victories.
This paragraph is very well made and I can't any arguments against it so well done here.

I gained MCSG ''respect'' and started making friends. I treat my friends well, albeit the times they betray me or I kill them. To be honest, I don't win every game with my friends. Friends like nedscott23 and MightyJack. They are way better than me, I learn from them, I can chat with them and get to know each other better and delight in MCSG.
I think one of the main disadvantages of becoming good or well known is the fact that you will constantly be asked to team or truce by 'pros' and 'noobs' so when you get to that level it's almost impossible not to team wether a Skype or TeamSpeak team or just a type team. Of course you or any other player doesn't win every game with their teammates but you it does give you a huge advantage or a behemothic one (Nice word by the way I had to look it up!) and it can be abused for the want of wins. Sometimes clans can get annoying and a tad presumptuous as sometimes after killing me or others by saying #RebelsFTW or #AUWolves.

I simply just love teaming and trucing as it lets others appreciate me better, and me appreciate them for who they are. If you don't care about anybody, no one will like you, and soon no one will team with you. There will be a time where almost everybody teams, and you'll be the only one lone, and screwed. In games such as TF2 and COD, you require the assistance and co-operation of your teammates for the victories and kills. Same concept in MCSG, ''two heads are better than one'', people say a lot.
Sorry if this will offend you leMaCderp but I think you take friendships and people a bit to seriously. I mean people don't actually appreciate you in a serious manner and I doubt you appreciate them for who they truly are because anyone can make a fake identity on the internet. I'm very insecure and under confident in real life but on here I can be loud obnoxious and what ever and I don't need to worry what people think of me on here. It's hard to relate Minecraft to TF2 or CoD as Minecraft is made for single player, yes the multi player is very popular I take this because the past update hasn't added many features to the multi player and loads to single player.

I don't really care whether you dislike my style of playing, I just try to fit in society, like most people. For example, a dog would usually hang out with other dogs, it is an occasion if you see a cat and a dog peacefully playing with each other. Assume a cat is a lonely person and a dog is a bright person who is adored by everybody, it's obvious who wins in combat.
First of all I don't see how your playing style makes you fit in society, if you meant just in the MCSG community then maybe it's understandable but again I think your taking this a bit to far. I honestly don't know what your talking about with the whole dog example but I'll let it slide.

Clans are also formed, for teaming. (most of the time) Clans are defined as a group of friends who play with each other, have fun and stuff. Punching each other and setting each other on fire playfully is kind of fun too. I mean, usually when I go in a server, 90% of the time there's always a friend or two, maybe even more in the server requesting me to join their call. It's something that every veteran player has have - Friends.
I agree with you on the clans thing, the 90% thing is exactly what annoys me as they are always 2-3 Rebels or any other clans on a server, especially on AU, so it's very hard to do good solo as taking at an 'elite' team is very hard. Not every veteran player needs friends but like I said before good people find it very easy to make a team.

When you play alone, you usually have no one to talk to, making the game more boring and less interesting. With a team everybody would be chatting about different items. It could be explicit, humorous, or game-related items and anything of your choice. It could be about your pet, about how to download mods or about things that I should not be typing in the forums. Even if I don't have a friend inside the server, I usually ring up a person or my friend whom is usually playing COD or TF2 and other types of games. I don't only play Minecraft, I play way more than you think I play.
Playing alone doesn't necessarily make the game more boring or less interesting, I don't know if it's just me but I feel a lot more satisfied with myself when I win a game all by myself. To play multi-player based games like CoD or TF2 you have to play in a team whereas MCSG you have a choice and also you don't need to defend the fact that you play other games.

So in conclusion we are all in titled to our own opinion and mine is what it is and yours is what it is. So team if you want to but please stand off the triple teaming? :)

leMaCderp

Career
Reaction score
#6PokemenTeams

Green and Red is ghey

(Guywhobarelyknowsshitaboutpokemans)

I barely spent time to read what I wrote. And auto correct loves to embarrass me.

I didn't really care what I wrote, I just thought it seemed legit, and posted it without giving a buck. Also, your Pokemans are dead. *Takes out AK47*

I has 3 sides. The carefree, the serious and the hulk. :p

leMaCderp

Career
Reaction score
leMaCderp used Confuse Ray!

The foe's Sammoko is now confused!

Teehee :1

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
So in conclusion we are all in titled to our own opinion and mine is what it is and yours is what it is. So team if you want to but please stand off the triple teaming? :)
I honestly don't care if he triple teams. As long as he doesn't need to use all 3 to kill 1 person. In the future, I want to be as nice as possible to everyone and not double + team a single person, because that annoys a lot of people and it annoys me.

awesomedal14

Experienced
Reaction score
Lets face it. Teaming will never end. Most of us good people do it because They are for fun and to have a good time playing the game, maybe swap a few tactics and tips, but there's always the win hungered people that team just to win and screw everyone else. We can't stop them, it's like trolling. No one will ever stop over the Internet because they can't get hurt. I prefer playing solo, it just keeps me relaxed knowing I do what I want. I don't have to share, it's all me. I hate being double teamed as well but I know I do double team people. Around 10 of my wins are teamed, because I team with the rebels everyone is better than me. So they go out owning and then in deathmatch I lose because everyone is better than me in my team. Playing solo feels more like a challenge, and when teams are coming at me, it really makes me think of what to do. That's when I feel good, when It took effort to win. I know teaming is annoying but it will never end, so lets put up with it and besides, a Pokemon master and 24 highly skilled players (well 23 because I'm not that good :3 ) are better than any team! I've seen Billabong take out teams of six with better stuff than him, XxLJxX has done the same multiple times. I've even done it once or twice. It makes you feel good that your better than a 5 man team, and most teams are teams of 2 anyway. No too much to handle. Well I've been rambling so I'm gonna stop. The point is: We can't stop teaming, but we can beat teaming. As the saying goes: if you can't join em, beat em ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci