• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels (AU Division) Restarted Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hend

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No, you never implied that it was everyone outside of rebels, you just said he teams to much in general so that means everyone..
Yeah I never said rebels lol??? So you just solved your own question...

Edit : You said I never implied that it was everyone outside of rebels but yet you quote my post saying they're not rebels , then say , I say he team to much in general so that means everyone... (MEANS EVERYONE NOT JUST REBELS , and I never said he teams with rebels only ... and too much )

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Yeah I never said rebels lol??? So you just solved your own question...

Edit : You said I never implied that it was everyone outside of rebels but yet you quote my post saying they're not rebels , then say , I say he team to much in general so that means everyone... (MEANS EVERYONE NOT JUST REBELS , and I never said he teams with rebels only ... and too much )
#DemNoodles

L

Lululioness

Was gonna post this, but decided it was too obnoxious :/

Minecraft ID: Nawww I want my cheerleading title :(
Donor: Nawww I want my cheerleading title :(
Wins: Nawww I want my cheerleading title :(
Got Skype/TS: Nawww I want my cheerleading title :(
Skype name (PM me or my co-leaders if you don't want to post it): You has it, now gimme my cheerleading title!
Got a mic: You know I have one now, Nawww I want my cheerleading title :(
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: Yus I have a lot, Now I want my cheerleading title :(
PvP Strengths: Bugging you about my cheerleading title.
PvP Weaknesses: Not bugging you about my cheerleading title.
You cool?: Yes, unless you don't like people who bug you about there cheerleading title :/
Best puppy picture:
meme cheerleading title.jpg

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Was gonna post this, but decided it was too obnoxious :/

Minecraft ID: Nawww I want my cheerleading title :(
Donor: Nawww I want my cheerleading title :(
Wins: Nawww I want my cheerleading title :(
Got Skype/TS: Nawww I want my cheerleading title :(
Skype name (PM me or my co-leaders if you don't want to post it): You has it, now gimme my cheerleading title!
Got a mic: You know I have one now, Nawww I want my cheerleading title :(
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: Yus I have a lot, Now I want my cheerleading title :(
PvP Strengths: Bugging you about my cheerleading title.
PvP Weaknesses: Not bugging you about my cheerleading title.
You cool?: Yes, unless you don't like people who bug you about there cheerleading title :/
Best puppy picture:
View attachment 6627
Declined, lack of cheer leading.

Because you're secretly already a cheerleader.

L

Lululioness

Declined, lack of cheer leading.

Because you're secretly already a cheerleader.
xD
GO AU REBELS!! *CLAP CLAP CLAP*GO AU REBELS!! *CLAP CLAP CLAP*GO AU REBELS!! *CLAP CLAP CLAP*GO AU REBELS!! *CLAP CLAP CLAP*GO AU REBELS!! *CLAP CLAP CLAP*GO AU REBELS!! *CLAP CLAP CLAP*GO AU REBELS!! *CLAP CLAP CLAP*GO AU REBELS!! *CLAP CLAP CLAP*GO AU REBELS!! *CLAP CLAP CLAP*GO AU REBELS!! *CLAP CLAP CLAP*GO AU REBELS!! *CLAP CLAP CLAP*GO AU REBELS!! *CLAP CLAP CLAP*GO AU REBELS!! *CLAP CLAP CLAP*GO AU REBELS!! *CLAP CLAP CLAP*GO AU REBELS!! *CLAP CLAP CLAP*GO AU REBELS!! *CLAP CLAP CLAP*

There.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
xD
GO AU REBELS!! *CLAP CLAP CLAP*GO AU REBELS!! *CLAP CLAP CLAP*GO AU REBELS!! *CLAP CLAP CLAP*GO AU REBELS!! *CLAP CLAP CLAP*GO AU REBELS!! *CLAP CLAP CLAP*GO AU REBELS!! *CLAP CLAP CLAP*GO AU REBELS!! *CLAP CLAP CLAP*GO AU REBELS!! *CLAP CLAP CLAP*GO AU REBELS!! *CLAP CLAP CLAP*GO AU REBELS!! *CLAP CLAP CLAP*GO AU REBELS!! *CLAP CLAP CLAP*GO AU REBELS!! *CLAP CLAP CLAP*GO AU REBELS!! *CLAP CLAP CLAP*GO AU REBELS!! *CLAP CLAP CLAP*GO AU REBELS!! *CLAP CLAP CLAP*GO AU REBELS!! *CLAP CLAP CLAP*

There.
You are such a good cheerleader. <3

Can I be hot buddies with you and Sammoko? C:

leMaCderp

Career
Reaction score
I see why you dislike teaming. As there is a behemothic advantage with more players against you, you have a greater chance of dying.

Well, what's wrong with teaming? There wasn't any rule stating about the botheration of teaming. You have never teamed before? How interesting. I team, not for the easily achieved wins, but for the fun of it, which MCSG and basically every game is for, for the fun and thrill. It's what the game is for, ''Play, make friends and enjoy.''
Fine, I'm unprofessional. So what? You may think my 235 wins are flawed and achieved by teams. I beg to differ, my first 100 wins were mostly from solo victories. I gained MCSG ''respect'' and started making friends. I treat my friends well, albeit the times they betray me or I kill them. To be honest, I don't win every game with my friends. Friends like nedscott23 and MightyJack. They are way better than me, I learn from them, I can chat with them and get to know each other better and delight in MCSG. They kill me usually in DeathMatch if we last till the end. You think I'm try hard? I don't waste 10 minutes finding a server, I play a variety of servers, not just MCSG, such as SD,MCTF2 and other games.

I simply just love teaming and trucing as it lets others appreciate me better, and me appreciate them for who they are. If you don't care about anybody, no one will like you, and soon no one will team with you. There will be a time where almost everybody teams, and you'll be the only one lone, and screwed. In games such as TF2 and COD, you require the assistance and co-operation of your teammates for the victories and kills. Same concept in MCSG, ''two heads are better than one'', people say a lot.

I don't really care whether you dislike my style of playing, I just try to fit in society, like most people. For example, a dog would usually hang out with other dogs, it is an occasion if you see a cat and a dog peacefully playing with each other. Assume a cat is a lonely person and a dog is a bright person who is adored by everybody, it's obvious who wins in combat.

Clans are also formed, for teaming. (most of the time) Clans are defined as a group of friends who play with each other, have fun and stuff. Punching each other and setting each other on fire playfully is kind of fun too. I mean, usually when I go in a server, 90% of the time there's always a friend or two, maybe even more in the server requesting me to join their call. It's something that every veteran player has have - Friends.

I don't get why people call it ''noob'' and ''fabulous persony'' to team with others. It's a part of life. It's just like saying football is ''gay'' and playing MCSG is ''for idiots'' as you don't like what others like. Accept it, deal with it. You're living in this world, but it's in cyberspace.

When you play alone, you usually have no one to talk to, making the game more boring and less interesting. With a team everybody would be chatting about different items. It could be explicit, humorous, or game-related items and anything of your choice. It could be about your pet, about how to download mods or about things that I should not be typing in the forums. Even if I don't have a friend inside the server, I usually ring up a person or my friend whom is usually playing COD or TF2 and other types of games. I don't only play Minecraft, I play way more than you think I play.

I'm a MCSG try hard who is a ''noob'' who teams all the time and gets cheap wins and kills? Dig a 4x1 hole, place 2 blocks of gravel on top quickly. You have then redeemed yourself. #DealWithIt. This is what you're up against for a long time.

If you're going to go type sh*t like, ''I read only the first paragraph and I stopped reading!'' or ''Shut up derp, you're noob and that's never going to change!'', kill yourself. I don't appreciate it.

Otherwise, have a great day and a fun time playing MCSG. :)
-Derp

clementean1

Experienced
Reaction score
I see why you dislike teaming. As there is a behemothic advantage with more players against you, you have a greater chance of dying.

Well, what's wrong with teaming? There wasn't any rule stating about the botheration of teaming. You have never teamed before? How interesting. I team, not for the easily achieved wins, but for the fun of it, which MCSG and basically every game is for, for the fun and thrill. It's what the game is for, ''Play, make friends and enjoy.''
Fine, I'm unprofessional. So what? You may think my 235 wins are flawed and achieved by teams. I beg to differ, my first 100 wins were mostly from solo victories. I gained MCSG ''respect'' and started making friends. I treat my friends well, albeit the times they betray me or I kill them. To be honest, I don't win every game with my friends. Friends like nedscott23 and MightyJack. They are way better than me, I learn from them, I can chat with them and get to know each other better and delight in MCSG. They kill me usually in DeathMatch if we last till the end. You think I'm try hard? I don't waste 10 minutes finding a server, I play a variety of servers, not just MCSG, such as SD,MCTF2 and other games.

I simply just love teaming and trucing as it lets others appreciate me better, and me appreciate them for who they are. If you don't care about anybody, no one will like you, and soon no one will team with you. There will be a time where almost everybody teams, and you'll be the only one lone, and screwed. In games such as TF2 and COD, you require the assistance and co-operation of your teammates for the victories and kills. Same concept in MCSG, ''two heads are better than one'', people say a lot.

I don't really care whether you dislike my style of playing, I just try to fit in society, like most people. For example, a dog would usually hang out with other dogs, it is an occasion if you see a cat and a dog peacefully playing with each other. Assume a cat is a lonely person and a dog is a bright person who is adored by everybody, it's obvious who wins in combat.

Clans are also formed, for teaming. (most of the time) Clans are defined as a group of friends who play with each other, have fun and stuff. Punching each other and setting each other on fire playfully is kind of fun too. I mean, usually when I go in a server, 90% of the time there's always a friend or two, maybe even more in the server requesting me to join their call. It's something that every veteran player has have - Friends.

I don't get why people call it ''noob'' and ''fabulous persony'' to team with others. It's a part of life. It's just like saying football is ''gay'' and playing MCSG is ''for idiots'' as you don't like what others like. Accept it, deal with it. You're living in this world, but it's in cyberspace.

When you play alone, you usually have no one to talk to, making the game more boring and less interesting. With a team everybody would be chatting about different items. It could be explicit, humorous, or game-related items and anything of your choice. It could be about your pet, about how to download mods or about things that I should not be typing in the forums. Even if I don't have a friend inside the server, I usually ring up a person or my friend whom is usually playing COD or TF2 and other types of games. I don't only play Minecraft, I play way more than you think I play.

I'm a MCSG try hard who is a ''noob'' who teams all the time and gets cheap wins and kills? Dig a 4x1 hole, place 2 blocks of gravel on top quickly. You have then redeemed yourself. #DealWithIt. This is what you're up against for a long time.

If you're going to go type sh*t like, ''I read only the first paragraph and I stopped reading!'' or ''Shut up derp, you're noob and that's never going to change!'', kill yourself. I don't appreciate it.

Otherwise, have a great day and a fun time playing MCSG. :)
-Derp
Seems legit.....

HAZARD

Experienced
Reaction score
hey gaga what you said before can you hook me up a fight with dakrai or dragon cause i barely find them in a game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci