• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Organization | US Team | Clan Tryouts October 12th

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MrKorrenian

@slater233 , and @JustAce_ . I really recommend you stop talking to eachother. It's damaging both of your chances at your app getting accepted ( I see flaming on page 3 ). Now lets all get on TOPIC.

Slater

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
@slater233 , and @JustAce_ . I really recommend you stop talking to eachother. It's damaging both of your chances at your app getting accepted ( I see flaming on page 3 ). Now lets all get on TOPIC.
Sorry korrenian, he starts flames with me all the time, but i'm stopping.

BrightLights

Tribute
Reaction score
Not right now. Applications arent even being accepted currently ( At least to my knowledge ).
There not even being looked at atm the moment. But as of now from what I'm seeing some of you may not even get a Trial Stage..

Chris

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Blazerboy123
Number of Wins: 167 at time of posting
Knowledge of Experiences with Leaders: Was in #Fate and #United so I know CaptainJS well, and Nova, Korrenian and blackhawk know me from the teamspeak
Amount of Time donated to the Organization[How active are you?]: As much as I can, so after school, weekends, whenever we have clan battles etc.
Donor: No, might get it on my birthday
Accepted for Trial Member

Chris

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: RTGxxKaos
Number of Wins: 139
Knowledge of Experiences with Leaders: Korrenian and Nova.
Amount of Time donated to the Organization[How active are you?]: I will try my best to be active as much but I do got school so yeah.
Donor: Yes!
Denied: Win requirement and Need more experience with the leaders :)

Chris

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: slater233, NikoAD
Number of Wins: 365
Knowledge of Experiences with Leaders: Um, i think you guys know me pretty well.
Amount of Time donated to the Organization[How active are you?]: 2-3 hours on week days. 6-8 on weekend.
Donor: Just lost gold, but buying life dia soon!
Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci