• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Organization | US Team | Clan Tryouts October 12th

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustAce_

Experienced
Reaction score
Well, alrighty then. If you live in AU, you can't be on a us clan. It's simple, but byebye bb.
That's kinda racist, just because I live in the AU means I can't join a US Clan, you live in EU and you are in the clan.

JustAce_

Experienced
Reaction score
xD I don't live in eu bud. lel. I still live in California. I clearly told jcagg and dj. LOL..... Your pretty stupid if you think it's racist... Your'e not a race. You just live somewhere else. I'm done with you, becuase this lowers my chances of getting in. Bye.
So you basically lied about moving to the EU to quit Organization, Join Fate, leave fate and Apply for Legends, and rebels so you come back here thinking its the easiest clan to come back in because you were I previous member, I said it once and I am saying it again /BackOnTopic.

JustAce_

Experienced
Reaction score
I said stop.I never joined fate again. YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ORG. I left, becuase i didn't have the time for clans when i left for 2 weeks on vacation. My mom also lowered my time for playing, but now i have the time. So i'm back with my friends. Stop flaming. One more flame/smartass remark to me, i will contact staff. Sorry to all of of the leaders/officers for starting this, but i wont say another thing.
Well, my me and my family has officialy settled in at the house we bought in Scotland. I can't play us anymore. Sorry. I'm leaving due to changing to EU.

JustAce_

Experienced
Reaction score
Sorry for flaming guys, I hope this doesn't destroy my chances of getting in my original clan < 3

D

Drift

I recommend both of you to stop flaming. You are both applicants, and this may lower your chances.
Thank you.

cmk950003

Platinum
Reaction score
So you basically lied about moving to the EU to quit Organization, Join Fate, leave fate and Apply for Legends, and rebels so you come back here thinking its the easiest clan to come back in because you were I previous member, I said it once and I am saying it again /BackOnTopic.
Quad Post, u can Edit the post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci