• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Organization | US Team | Clan Tryouts October 12th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slater

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: ProHulk, ALT is Aceslayer5544
Number of Wins: 314 with both accounts
Knowledge of Experiences with Leaders: Good friends with Slater
Amount of Time donated to the Organization[How active are you?]: Very Active
Donor: Diamond
Can you Make Clan Tryouts?: If necessary, I will.
Recommend, really good at PvP, and reallyy good ratio on ProHulk, and i've known him for quite a while.

degruch9910

Survivor
Reaction score
I am sorry... i feel really bad about this but. I am leaving. I really hope the best for this clan this was my favorite clan i have ever been in. But i really want to be in a less serious clan. I feel so bad because i just got Elite but i really don't deserve it. I hope this clan lasts fore ever. I am just so clueless with what i want to do and i have been playing way to much. But i still want to play with all of you guys. You guys are so awesome! I don't want to leave but now that both of the leaders are gone i feel there will be lots of arguing on who will get what position. Best of luck to you guys i am sorry. By. LONG LIVE ORGANIZATION!!!!!!!!!
And i want to keep in touch with you Chris you are awesome.

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
I am sorry... i feel really bad about this but. I am leaving. I really hope the best for this clan this was my favorite clan i have ever been in. But i really want to be in a less serious clan. I feel so bad because i just got Elite but i really don't deserve it. I hope this clan lasts fore ever. I am just so clueless with what i want to do and i have been playing way to much. But i still want to play with all of you guys. You guys are so awesome! I don't want to leave but now that both of the leaders are gone i feel there will be lots of arguing on who will get what position. Best of luck to you guys i am sorry. By. LONG LIVE ORGANIZATION!!!!!!!!!
And i want to keep in touch with you Chris you are awesome.
I'm glad you stated why you were leaving, but unfortunately I doubt this clan will be going much further. If Chris does decide to keep pressing on, then it will be rough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci