• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Organization | US Team | Clan Tryouts October 12th

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeamWolfpack

Tribute
Reaction score
The deal with wolfpack is off and I am also leaving the clan because I left wolfpack too, Lil was going to start making fun of and starting fight with every clan purposely trying to make rivals and I don't want to be in a clan like that. Thanks and bye.
Yeah sorry about declining, but i felt bad taking the donor oppertunity, and a slight feeling that I was getting used in the whole situation.

degruch9910

Survivor
Reaction score
Dear The Organization:

It is with deepest regret that I find myself writing to inform you that I wish to resign from my position as An Organization Leader and Member.

It is with a heavy heart that I leave the position which I have performed for the last few months, but due to the rising stress of leading and Real life things, I have decided it is more cost effective for me to leave the clan and focus on becoming a Moderator and My Grades. I also need to focus more on my sports, like Basketball and Football.

May I take this opportunity to thank you for the help, support, and opportunities I have had in the fantastic months I have been with the clan. And just a great group of people in general.

Should you require any additional information from me, do not hesitate to contact me. Skype me at kemry.riggins and I'll show up in the teamspeak every now and than to say hey or play some games with you guys.

I know you guys will prosper and regain anything you've lost. You always do, you're one of the greatest group of guys i know and It's truly sad for me to have to leave so abruptly.

Remember you don't need certain things to succeed. You guys will always get back on your feet no matter how hard you stumble.

You are the Organization

~Sincerely Nova
lol leaves this clan to get more stressed by forgotten.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
<3

@xNovaXHDx You were a great leader and a friend. Thanks for teaching me a lot of what I know about PvPing and giving me a chance in the first place with the clan. Good luck in Forgotten! ;)

Btw... Um... :p

I'm only supposed to be on the computer for 1 hour and 30 mins on the weekdays. Yesterday I was on for 2 hours and my mother got mad at me so I'm not allowed to use the pc today. If I'm not on, that's why! :p

M

MrKorrenian

Well, Nova got to it before I made my chance to post this. I am officially resigning as leader and member of The Organization.

It all began when I started to question my own leadership. Why was I a leader? I couldn't come to an answer. That was like a red light hitting me in the head. I'm beginning to find clans null and not fun anymore. It's just not like the old times anymore.

With my leave I ask for one them from the remaining members. Keep this clan alive. Make Organization a name to remember and be feared. I'm leaving because of myself, and no one particular.

I would also like to thank some special names while i'm here.

@Sixorr Zack, you were in Org 1 and are one hell of a funny guy.

@Pherrera You were in Org 1 also, sad to not see you around anymore.

@xNovaXHDx You are one great pvp'er Nova. Good luck in Forgotten.

@MasonBulldog19 Me and you had some pretty good times on Tekkit and MCSG.

@LENNEO You don't check your forum account much, but if you do. You are probably the nicest person i've ever met, I'll continue to play league with you.

@NoahSailer Me and you used to play way back in the day when I was a noob. You were one of my greatest pvp inspirations

@YoshiYamiYori We've been through some crap man, thanks for pushing to be who I am today.

And lastly @Chris_Bro1998 Keep this clan running. I'm not quitting MC so i'll still be talking and playing with you!

Slater

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well, Nova got to it before I made my chance to post this. I am officially resigning as leader and member of The Organization.

It all began when I started to question my own leadership. Why was I a leader? I couldn't come to an answer. That was like a red light hitting me in the head. I'm beginning to find clans null and not fun anymore. It's just not like the old times anymore.

With my leave I ask for one them from the remaining members. Keep this clan alive. Make Organization a name to remember and be feared. I'm leaving because of myself, and no one particular.

@LENNEO You don't check your forum account much, but if you do. You are probably the nicest person i've ever met, I'll continue to play league with you.

@NoahSailer Me and you used to play way back in the day when I was a noob. You were one of my greatest pvp inspirations

@YoshiYamiYori We've been through some crap man, thanks for pushing to be who I am today.

And lastly @Chris_Bro1998 Keep this clan running. I'm not quitting MC so i'll still be talking and playing with you!
Korrenian, you were probably the best PvP'er and the coolest person I've ever known in MCSG, in v2 we were feared from almost all of the clans, and had the best lineup known. I will participate all I can as myself and members to keep this clan alive. Losing two of the best PvP'ers and the coolest guys, @xNovaXHDx you two are probably the two best PvP'ers I've met, and you two taught me how to lead clans with defense in battles. From now on, I take a pledge to devote all of my time to this clan, and make it the best.
WHO TAKES THIS PLEDGE?!?
ARE YOU GUYS READY, TO BECOME THE MOST FEARED CLAN AGAIN?!?

Kranzo

Diamond
Reaction score
Dear The Organization:

It is with deepest regret that I find myself writing to inform you that I wish to resign from my position as An Organization Leader and Member.

It is with a heavy heart that I leave the position which I have performed for the last few months, but due to the rising stress of leading and Real life things, I have decided it is more cost effective for me to leave the clan and focus on becoming a Moderator and My Grades. I also need to focus more on my sports, like Basketball and Football.

May I take this opportunity to thank you for the help, support, and opportunities I have had in the fantastic months I have been with the clan. And just a great group of people in general.

Should you require any additional information from me, do not hesitate to contact me. Skype me at kemry.riggins and I'll show up in the teamspeak every now and than to say hey or play some games with you guys.

I know you guys will prosper and regain anything you've lost. You always do, you're one of the greatest group of guys i know and It's truly sad for me to have to leave so abruptly.

Remember you don't need certain things to succeed. You guys will always get back on your feet no matter how hard you stumble.

You are the Organization

~Sincerely Nova
How many times are you gonna leave for forgotten 3-4?

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score

Thanks for being a great leader and a great friend! Good luck in future endeavors, and remember to check the TS every so often! ;)

ProHulk

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: ProHulk, ALT is Aceslayer5544
Number of Wins: 314 with both accounts
Knowledge of Experiences with Leaders: Good friends with Slater
Amount of Time donated to the Organization[How active are you?]: Very Active
Donor: Diamond
Can you Make Clan Tryouts?: If necessary, I will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci