• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The 'Noob' Problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
some kid is gonna report me cuz i accidently said damn once
Just my 2 cents, its ok to say damn.

Disputes are sort of a problem too...Even when you post a ban dispute not enough people review the disputes for everyone to get looked at
Ban Disputes are for Sr. Mods/Higher, they have a lot of work in the mcsg community, so it can take a while till they reply.

ryry636

Experienced
Reaction score
Post a bad dispute, no one is banned for "no reason".
But why don't people on MCTF2's servers understand this either? I'm seeing a trend here... The only difference is that I am private messaged to unban them because they did "nothing".

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
But why don't people on MCTF2's servers understand this either? I'm seeing a trend here... The only difference is that I am private messaged to unban them because they did "nothing".
Because they think that they will get unbanned if they say they got banned for no reason?

curefoot

Diamond
Reaction score
The Mods and Sr Mods do more then what you people think. I would thank most of them for what they do, taking time to try to make the servers better for us to play on. That the reason ppl are getting banned for spam and swearing. They are trying to make the game more enjoyable. So give them a break it take alot of time and effort to to what they do.

_zeX99_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'd like to say this, when i played agaist team vareide clank , eshancowee were playing with me there, after i killed a person from team vareide that had diamond sword, and survived started running and a second after that BAM i got banned, nobody knew why eshancowee didnt do it since he's my clan owner and a close friend, now the mod joined right after that happened idk his name i dont think its even important, after few minutes i got unbanned, eshan checked why i got banned but guess what it wasn't there. I call that a setup. and guess what #BlameClank now for reals.

Kalb96

Tribute
Reaction score
I was wondering recently too...Is block glitching bannable in the lobby? I think if its in lobby its just for a little fun and theres really no harm in it.

Desdomena

Experienced
Reaction score
Why though? Who does it harm?
It's exploiting a glitch, a line has to be drawn and this is where it's drawn. If you block glitch in lobby you will be kicked, if you do it again after the kicking and you've been kicked before you will get a ban end of story. Just don't glitch exploit and everything will be okay.

Valethar

Career
Reaction score
It's exploiting a glitch, a line has to be drawn and this is where it's drawn. If you block glitch in lobby you will be kicked, if you do it again after the kicking and you've been kicked before you will get a ban end of story. Just don't glitch exploit and everything will be okay.
It's getting into places where you know you're not meant to be.

RadioactivFly

Survivor
Reaction score
I saw someone get banned for saying "DONKEYBALLS," yet the guy who was spamming racial slurs in all CAPS didn't. Face it, the system is corrupt. Good people get banned for *almost* nothing, and that soils their MC-wide reputation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci