• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The NirmitPlays was never the real NirmitPlays?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tranquilityy

Career
Reaction score
Um... Well.... I guess I feel bad for you? Cus that Philip was a pretty big d*** to have done that... (Please excuse my swearing, at least I blocked it. :p ) And this is probably gonna be the next most confusing and contraversial topic on the forums... 0.o

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Potential scenarios:

1. The story is true.
  2. This is the same guy trying to fix a damaged reputation.
  3. His account got hacked.

Reaction score
I really don't want to do a IP check, please I don't want anyone even if it is the staff to find out. It's a personal thing.
If it's really not the nirmit who's been here for a while, how did you know he went on this site? How did you know what diamond rank was? So many questions :c
I got this account in August of the 23. I played for a while then Phillip asked me if I could have access to it, I made a account on here, just a brief check, My password was very simple and everything was same, just like a idiot.
Wait, wait. So why did you post a long message on my profile..? What is that all about?
Sorry to confuse you Crisp, but I saw that I was following you and some others and I wanted to ask questions.
lmao it's obvious nirmit

just do an IP check and bam
Sorry as much as I want to I really don't want anyone to know my IP.

FadingPixels

Career
Reaction score
I'm guessing that Nirmit is trying to get a more better life on the forums and is acting like he doesn't no anything?

OGMacro

Survivor
Reaction score
man i wish Xqer was here

he could easily pull up ur IP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members