• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The NirmitPlays was never the real NirmitPlays?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Let me say this right now - your IP was privately checked by a third party.
It wasn't me. Non-malicious, and your IP is still being kept confidential. Even I don't have your IP.
The IP was gained through a website that you signed up on - so yeah, it's not like your IP was hidden. Plus, you signed on very recently before the IP-check (after you posted this thread), so...

What I'm told is that the distance between the two IPs was very minimal - almost nonexistent, aside from the fact that "Nirmit" came on using a wireless connection. In fact, you're currently using the same IP.

Also, how did you become aware of MCGamer and Badlion? I can understand if you knew of MCSG before your account was stolen, but Badlion rose to prominence relatively recently.

Also, if you want to be unbanned, the staff team is going to have to do an IP-check. If not, you and your other accounts are staying banned. Only people involved in the checking process (Senior Moderators or higher, all of whom are very trust-worthy) will have access to your IP, and only for the time that they need it. If you're okay with leaving the MCGamer community, then you don't have to under-go an IP check.
Hold up so your source tells me where I live? That's some weird crap man. You really can't keep your personal life safe. Meaning that 4 billion people use the Internet, let's just say that by a click on a website can tell you your credit card details, you can even get swatted too. Yeah the power of the internet is real. So would you mind telling me the sources?

YourAverageTiger

i control this entire operation
Reaction score
Hold up so your source tells me where I live? That's some weird crap man. You really can't keep your personal life safe. Meaning that 4 billion people use the Internet, let's just say that by a click on a website can tell you your credit card details, you can even get swatted too. Yeah the power of the internet is real.
The Sr. Staff+, the only people who know your IP, are trustworthy people. They were promoted to such position after much background checking.

I understand were you might be coming with this, but the Sr. Staff DDoSing or swatting is near impossible. I know most of them and they are cool people.

Now, to make sure and confirm who you are, agree to this IP check and all people get to see the results. If not, then I apologize.

JoelJCE

Career
Reaction score
Hold up so your source tells me where I live? That's some weird crap man. You really can't keep your personal life safe. Meaning that 4 billion people use the Internet, let's just say that by a click on a website can tell you your credit card details, you can even get swatted too. Yeah the power of the internet is real. So would you mind telling me the sources?
You can typically find someone's location by running a geographical check on an IP. It's publicly available information that's provided by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). However, it typically doesn't direct to anything exact, such as a physical address, but rather where your ISP is located. Two people using the same ISP will likely have the same location returned from a GeoIP check.

However, in the case where you're using the same ISP, you will not have the same IP address. So if your IP matches the account that was banned off the network, sorry, but good try with the story.

Last edited:

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score
Copied from the conversation I had with you:
1) "Quality over quantity" you said that in a recent post and it's something whoever the old Nirmit has said multiple times.
2) The beginning of your thread had sloppy grammar reminiscent of old Nirmit threads.
3) The 'new' Nirmit conveniently pops up as soon as he leaves - and makes a status update about finding it hard to stay, and being hacked would make an excellent excuse to start fresh and have a reason to stay.
4) As for the name 'Phillip', I get the feeling you could have gotten it from Phillip Hughes, someone you once had in your signature

And then there's Mooclan's post and the fact that you mentioned Illuminati, something that "Phillip" said a lot.

Josh_Zhy

Career
Reaction score
1) "Quality over quantity" you said that in a recent post and it's something whoever the old Nirmit has said multiple times.
2) The beginning of your thread had sloppy grammar reminiscent of old Nirmit threads.
3) The 'new' Nirmit conveniently pops up as soon as he leaves - and makes a status update about finding it hard to stay, and being hacked would make an excellent excuse to start fresh and have a reason to stay.
4) As for the name 'Phillip', I get the feeling you could have gotten it from Phillip Hughes, someone you once had in your signature

And then there's Mooclan's post and the fact that you mentioned Illuminati, something that "Phillip" said a lot.
slay

Ex0dUs101

Career
Reaction score

SLAY AMBER SLAY

YourAverageTiger

i control this entire operation
Reaction score

Sums it all up!

Reaction score

But seriously some of your arguments were pointless :p :p

Reaction score
The entire point of those arguments was to show that there are flaws in your logic.
There are but aren't there flaws with everyone's logic? But really every kid 12-14 say illuminati confirmed. There are also 7 billion people in the world. Where around 4 billion are men and 0.7 are named Phillip. This is a guess and it looks like a estimated one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci