• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Most Important Person In Your Life

Reaction score
Personally, the people I LOVE and the important people kind of overlap:

1. My boyfriend Ed, he's a lovely guy, he is a friend to me when noones around, and hes generally amazing
2.Parents, they make my food etc. I love them.
3. My 2 brothers, particularly my older one, when I am in awkward or dangerous situations he looks after me.
4. My nan before she passed away this year, she meant so much to me, and influences me even when shes dead, she was the major reason I do dancing and drama, and probably only reason I really want to succeed in life RIP

BitoBain

Career
Reaction score
Well there really isn't anyone important in my life besides my family. My Mum specifically.

You may go "aww Mummy's boy.." but seriously the things she has gone through in the last year or so dealing with breast cancer and chemotherapy- plus having to look after us kids is truly amazing. I don't know how she did it. What has really cut her down is that she has been told a couple months ago that she is assured to get cancer in a different part of her body due to the fact that it has spread. She will get it in the 2 years. Once they find it they can try to keep it down and stop it from flaring up, but nothing else. I have to watch my Mum die, pretty much. She wont get to see my wedding, possibly my graduation or even see her grandchildren.

So that is why she is the most important person in my life, I am specifically focusing my life around her and trying to spend as much time as possible with her.

Sorry for deepness ;-;
That must be absolutely devastating. Just knowing that a loved one's time is ticking like that is incredibly saddening. When I had to deal with grief, it was because of an instant loss. I imagine it would be worse just having to watch someone slowly go like that. As much as I often sit and wish that my dad was still here, I'm grateful that he never got cancer or something like that. When he died, it was still him.

I hope everything besides that goes well for you. You have my best wishes and as someone who has also lost someone, I'll be there to talk to you whenever you want. (Should I leave MCG, I'll send you my email or something.) Remember to cherish any time you can with her, which you are probably already doing.

My mum is probably the most important person in my life as well. Couldn't imagine life without her.

Res

Diamond
Reaction score
A girl named Addison. She has motivated me to do so much.

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
My parents, brother, grandparents, and my "lady friend"

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Too be completely serious, it is my mother. Without her, I wouldn't be here, and I wouldn't be able to cope with myself.

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
IRL I usually end up self-disclosing more than people want or care to hear so I don't really make many friends anymore. If I want to be a happy and successful individual, I should just quit gaming and Youtube cold turkey for good. But it's an addiction that's slowly ruining my life and IRL relationships. Help me quit please....

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
My dad is the most important person in my life. I don't know where I would be without him. He has always been there for me and more of a friend than a dad.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci