• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Most Important Person In Your Life

N

Nafeynafe

Coming to think of it, I haven't considered who was indeed deemed as the most important individual that has been part of my life.
There are various people, such as my sister, or my auntie, or even my female best friend who had moved all the way to a different school, devastating me with loss.

However, I have considered that the value and importance of an individual could depend on how often you take thought about throughout your day or night. Simply thinking about them or what they could be doing.
The value of someone also proves how large of an impact they had towards your life.

But the people whom I consider very important in my life can also be the people who mistreat others, mostly myself. As peculiar as it may seem; I acknowledge their importance due to their large impact and effect they had in my life. Their influence had also caused quite a majority of other people to think and act similarly to them, to hurt others, or to push them to their limits when no one else can.
But doing so lets them continue my supposed "development". Of course, this could psychologically, and potentially physically scar me for life, however, through their mistreatment, it allows me to truly open my eyes.

By opening my eyes, it brings me the vast range of opportunities to learn from what they do, to learn that my personal influence, my existence actually matters to them as much as it matters to me. Consider this, people take their time, year after year, mistreating you, bullying you, scarring you. But what intrigues me is the fact that they have the audacity to look upon you, to be the one they target.
As scary as it may sound, it is interesting as well when looking in depth of why they could potentially harm you, what their purpose is.
They were mainly the reason to bring certain individuals in to the epiphany of reality.

Their existence has brought me here, acknowledging that we, as human beings are indeed, different. But they are the reason to also cause awareness for humans, awareness of how some people can be so victimized, harmed, and how vulnerable we can be. They teach us the difference between what is right, and what is wrong.

But despite living in a bitter, cold truth; I would believe there are indeed people existing out there, that bring hope, joy, and happiness for us all due to their existence, to their cause.
As mentioned earlier, one of my best friends in my real life, had left to another school. This had caused a severe impact towards her departure. The reasoning behind this was due to how supportive, kind, and how relatable she was towards other people. However, she too, had her own issues in school, as did I.
Which brought me to believing the quote:
"Behind every smile, there is pain."

TL,DR: Basically saying how much of an effect bullies and friends can be for you.
:I
My god, someone makes a simple thread and then you just come in and make me reconsider life and everything ive ever known, wtf maihn

StaticReach

Experienced
Reaction score
The most important people in my life are my entire family.

They have always been there to take care of me for better and for worse and have never neglected me or made me crestfallen in any sort of way. This would include my mum and dad who are always there when I need them the most and are insightful in their responses when I just need their general advice on anything. As for my siblings without their interaction in my days would be a repetition of depression. My siblings are usually the ones who are able to make me smile or just take away all the pain I endure day in and day out. Personally, without my family I would most likely not be alive and I am just grateful to know people who care for me regardless of my actions.

Stephanie

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My boyfriend. He supports me no matter what I decide to do with my life, unlike my parents, who just seem to think that only an office job doing the same thing over and over again will make you money.

Reaction score
Well, I guess my parents. and my wifi

Coming to think of it, I haven't considered who was indeed deemed as the most important individual that has been part of my life.
There are various people, such as my sister, or my auntie, or even my female best friend who had moved all the way to a different school, devastating me with loss.

However, I have considered that the value and importance of an individual could depend on how often you take thought about throughout your day or night. Simply thinking about them or what they could be doing.
The value of someone also proves how large of an impact they had towards your life.

But the people whom I consider very important in my life can also be the people who mistreat others, mostly myself. As peculiar as it may seem; I acknowledge their importance due to their large impact and effect they had in my life. Their influence had also caused quite a majority of other people to think and act similarly to them, to hurt others, or to push them to their limits when no one else can.
But doing so lets them continue my supposed "development". Of course, this could psychologically, and potentially physically scar me for life, however, through their mistreatment, it allows me to truly open my eyes.

By opening my eyes, it brings me the vast range of opportunities to learn from what they do, to learn that my personal influence, my existence actually matters to them as much as it matters to me. Consider this, people take their time, year after year, mistreating you, bullying you, scarring you. But what intrigues me is the fact that they have the audacity to look upon you, to be the one they target.
As scary as it may sound, it is interesting as well when looking in depth of why they could potentially harm you, what their purpose is.
They were mainly the reason to bring certain individuals in to the epiphany of reality.

Their existence has brought me here, acknowledging that we, as human beings are indeed, different. But they are the reason to also cause awareness for humans, awareness of how some people can be so victimized, harmed, and how vulnerable we can be. They teach us the difference between what is right, and what is wrong.

But despite living in a bitter, cold truth; I would believe there are indeed people existing out there, that bring hope, joy, and happiness for us all due to their existence, to their cause.
As mentioned earlier, one of my best friends in my real life, had left to another school. This had caused a severe impact towards her departure. The reasoning behind this was due to how supportive, kind, and how relatable she was towards other people. However, she too, had her own issues in school, as did I.
Which brought me to believing the quote:
"Behind every smile, there is pain."

TL,DR: Basically saying how much of an effect bullies and friends can be for you.
:I
Is this the next Mooclan?

Manos

Diamond
Reaction score
Easily my twin brother, idek where I'd be without him
Sure we fight and want to kill each other at times, but we always pull through and are best of friends

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Well there really isn't anyone important in my life besides my family. My Mum specifically.

You may go "aww Mummy's boy.." but seriously the things she has gone through in the last year or so dealing with breast cancer and chemotherapy- plus having to look after us kids is truly amazing. I don't know how she did it. What has really cut her down is that she has been told a couple months ago that she is assured to get cancer in a different part of her body due to the fact that it has spread. She will get it in the 2 years. Once they find it they can try to keep it down and stop it from flaring up, but nothing else. I have to watch my Mum die, pretty much. She wont get to see my wedding, possibly my graduation or even see her grandchildren.

So that is why she is the most important person in my life, I am specifically focussing my life around her and trying to spend as much time as possible with her.

Sorry for deepness ;-;

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well there really isn't anyone important in my life besides my family. My Mum specifically.

You may go "aww Mummy's boy.." but seriously the things she has gone through in the last year or so dealing with breast cancer and chemotherapy- plus having to look after us kids is truly amazing. I don't know how she did it. What has really cut her down is that she has been told a couple months ago that she is assured to get cancer in a different part of her body due to the fact that it has spread. She will get it in the 2 years. Once they find it they can try to keep it down and stop it from flaring up, but nothing else. I have to watch my Mum die, pretty much. She wont get to see my wedding, possibly my graduation or even see her grandchildren.

So that is why she is the most important person in my life, I am specifically focussing my life around her and trying to spend as much time as possible with her.

Sorry for deepness ;-;
I...
I am absolutely sorry to hear about the situation that had arisen, I send my condolences for you and your family, and your mother. I do wish you the best, we will always be there for you if you ever need us. ;-;

Avaline

Platinum
Reaction score
This is going to sound sad, but the most important "Person" in my life has be my cat. No matter how much i have screwed up, she never had the ability to tell me I'm an idiot. I love you Missling <3

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
T
I...
I am absolutely sorry to hear about the situation that had arisen, I send my condolences for you and your family, and your mother. I do wish you the best, we will always be there for you if you ever need us. ;-;
To be perfectly honest, I probably wont be here in 2 years time. Hopefully I am though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci