• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Morons won, I'm leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wronsiski

Career
Reaction score
Totally agree with you, it'll be sad to see you go, have fun in future endeavours.

Blamph

District 13
Reaction score
Gag.

The replies on that pirate map thread are pretty.. saddening, to say the least. Pretty disappointed by a lot of people who posted there.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Good bye max :( It was nice to hang out with you whenever I did, and I hope you have fun with whatever you do now.
I do agree on this subject though, there are far too many haters.

Lucidictive

Diamond
Reaction score
They hate on the staff MCGamer staff and Sr. Staff; one of the most stable bodies in the game its self

Its their decision whether or not to hate on us, but (and I'm totally not quoting The Avengers at all), given its a stupid a** decision, I've elected to ignore it and to ignore anyone who makes it.
Doesn't match up, ignore the rule breakers that flame and hate on threads, but continue to be good moderators? I don't believe it.

Weird logic, needs explanation.

Sup3rT0nyRocks

Survivor
Reaction score
I have been posting significantly less on these forums, the past few weeks and that is because of two things:
people act like idiots.
Whenever I check through the forums, I directly see dumb comments on e.g a map thread, like "The Pirate Bay", which can be found HERE.

Two guys are simply ((what I would call)) ganging up on the creator and his/her map, basically saying that it sucks. This is just one thread that has been hated on for no sane reason.

Another thread is the "Team Elite- build team" thread. Of course there will always be people dumb enough to post crap on build- team threads, but wow, I have never seen so much hate towards a single build- team. People post things like "ure maps suck", "ure the worst build team ever" weekly on Team Elite's thread, which can be found HERE. I feel like Ray William Johnson JR, reviewing stupid comments now, but you should see those comments.

I know people will tell me "Seriously, Max, you don't realize that people will always hate on things? You should take a break from the forums if you can't stand it, it's normal...". Yeah. Of course hate will always be around, regardless place. But I am sick of this extreme amount of hate, hate that is being made for no reason. Just some months ago, there were hate. There will ALWAYS be hate. But I never saw hate like the kind of hate I see now, when I browse through the forums.

I am tired of seeing a forum spammed with hate that isn't even taken care of by the super-duper-active- forum moderators. Tell me that I'm uncapable of seeing a "tiny bit of hate from a small amount of people", but I'm done posting on these forums, telling people to not act like if they were dumb. It hurts to say it, but I am done with these forums.

Thank you staff for being friendly and kind to me, I appreciate all of your hard work. The hardest quest you have ever faced must have been changing my name to Vaangel, which is still undone. Jokes aside.

Your forums have been a great place for me to chat and discuss things on, but now I can't even recognize the friendly, old MCSG forums, now I only see a community infected with hate. The morons won, I'm leaving.

This is Vaangel AKA Maxlupus signing out.
I'm sorry, it just struck me that MCGirlGamer was doing it for a rank, and putting no effort in it. Good luck in life, Max.

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well it seems that this is good bye. Since we mostly will not talk or see one another I would like to say. I hope that your life takes you all the places you want to go. I hope you make the right choices at the crossroads life will have and lastly sorry that your forums experience was ruined because of dumb people such as them... Because of this I think I will start to make sure that no one is hated upon on the forums. (When I have the time (school and its 0:26 am)). (I do this already but I guess I don't find enough of it...)

Mr Dice

Career
Reaction score
Not being funny, but we definitely need better safeguarding measures, these posts are obviously effecting people emotionally quite seriously if someone is willing to completely leave the community to get away from them. We need a report abuse button that actually reports people to authorities, such as what Facebook, twitter, etc. have.

I'm gonna miss you Max, you were one of the very first people I spoke to on the forums, I hope leaving here works out for you and that you get everything you want out of life, maybe we'll run into each other again someday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci