• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Morons won, I'm leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
It's good to see somebody who actually has balls, and states the problems wrong with the forums.

I log in, and see the same exact thread subject that was made like 3 days ago.
I log in, and see people blatantly hating on something without rhyme or reason.
I log in, and see just straight up complaining about issues that don't affect you, or anybody else.

And I'm not somebody who's just agreeing cause, well, you are. I've been dealing with this for the most few months and have no reason to stay, but I do, cause a few bad apples shouldn't spoil the bunch, but unfortunately, the bad apples get more rotten by the day.

Good luck wherever you go, and best of luck.

Carz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I am not surprised that someone is leaving because of haters. Good luck and have fun, I hope you can return to MCSG some day, because you seem like a cool guy. ;)

Zachary0614

Career
Reaction score
Shame to see you go. You and a few others are a group of people that excepted that I didn't have skype. Even though we weren't what i'd call 'friends' I love ya and admired you <3

ThisJKid

Diamond
Reaction score
It's good to see somebody who actually has balls, and states the problems wrong with the forums.

I log in, and see the same exact thread subject that was made like 3 days ago.
I log in, and see people blatantly hating on something without rhyme or reason.
I log in, and see just straight up complaining about issues that don't affect you, or anybody else.

And I'm not somebody who's just agreeing cause, well, you are. I've been dealing with this for the most few months and have no reason to stay, but I do, cause a few bad apples shouldn't spoil the bunch, but unfortunately, the bad apples get more rotten by the day.

Good luck wherever you go, and best of luck.
If the bad apples get more rotten by the day then we should bake a pie and burn them ;)

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
H - Having
A - Anger
T - Towards
E - Everyone
R - Reaching
S - Success

Half the time they're just jealous, take it as a compliment. But the pure hate on threads like the pirate bay is extremely mean and uncalled for.

Bredinabox

Experienced
Reaction score
We will all miss you as you leave. I wish you luck in the future :)

NorthStar

Career
Reaction score
H - Having
A - Anger
T - Towards
E - Everyone
R - Reaching
S - Success

Half the time they're just jealous, take it as a compliment. But the pure hate on threads like the pirate bay is extremely mean and uncalled for.
That acronym makes too much sense.

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
:( Hate to see you go max, I completely agree with you, this community as a whole is ungreatful of what they can be given.

They hate on the staff MCGamer staff and Sr. Staff; one of the most stable bodies in the game its self (seriously, look around the other community's, and you guys call us corrupt (not hating on other community's and mean no offence to any of them, just making a point)).

They hate on our wonderful community builders, whose skill-sets (good or bad) help define who we are as a whole.

Its their decision whether or not to hate on us, but (and I'm totally not quoting The Avengers at all), given its a stupid a** decision, I've elected to ignore it and to ignore anyone who makes it.

As I said, its really sad to see you go :c.

CrimsonRed

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Goodbye Max, it's a shame to see you leave, but it's your desicion so I'm not going to stop you. I agree that there are idiots on MCSG, but remember that there will be idiots everywhere. On the internet, outside of America, etc. You shouldn't let a couple of them redefine your idea of the community however.

If you ever return, we will keep your bed warm, but until then, farewell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci