• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Morons won, I'm leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
I have been posting significantly less on these forums, the past few weeks and that is because of two things:
people act like idiots.
Whenever I check through the forums, I directly see dumb comments on e.g a map thread, like "The Pirate Bay".

Two guys are simply ganging up on the creator and his/her map, basically saying that it sucks. This is just one thread that has been hated on for no sane reason.

Another thread is the "Team Elite- build team" thread. Of course there will always be people dumb enough to post crap on build- team threads, but wow, I have never seen so much hate towards a single build- team. People post things like "ure maps suck", "ure the worst build team ever" weekly on Team Elite's thread. I feel like Ray William Johnson JR, reviewing stupid comments now, but you should see those comments.

I know people will tell me "Seriously, Max, you don't realize that people will always hate on things? You should take a break from the forums if you can't stand it, it's normal...". Yeah. Of course hate will always be around, regardless place. But I am sick of this extreme amount of hate, hate that is being made for no reason. Just some months ago, there were hate. There will ALWAYS be hate. But I never saw hate like the kind of hate I see now, when I browse through the forums.

I am tired of seeing a forum spammed with hate that isn't even taken care of by the super-duper-active- forum moderators. Tell me that I'm uncapable of seeing a "tiny bit of hate from a small amount of people", but I'm done posting on these forums, telling people to not act like if they were dumb. It hurts to say it, but I am done with these forums for a while.

Your forums have been a great place for me to chat and discuss things on, but now I can't even recognize the friendly, old MCSG forums, now I only see a community infected with hate.

This is Vaangel AKA Maxlupus signing out. I hope I will come back in the future, for now, goodbye.

Last edited:

TheRealAussie

District 13
Reaction score
I agree 100%

EDIT: Are you actually leaving the forums? I can completely see why, it just came as a huge shock.

BetaPuffle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I disagree I know there will always be hate and it doesn't particularly bother me because there are more nice comments than bad

Bye though Max

Last edited:

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Unfortunately, with the rise in popularity it's only to be expected. Why does it have to be the few idiots who ruin it for us all...

Hawk62

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sad to see you go. I hate to say it but idiots will be where ever you go though, you can't escape them, you just need to learn to live with them. Best of luck to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci