• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Mod Appreciation Thread

zamilan

Survivor
Reaction score
Darkdragondm, one of the only mods that had been active on CA and always responded on skype.

AlmostBreezy

Platinum
Reaction score
PinnuSwirl rkettenstock AlmostBreezy 8xray
All of you are my best friends. I love you guys all so much, since you've stuck with me for a long time, and grew as a big inspiration to me. You guys had this vibe where I immediately trusted you within minutes of meeting y'all, and grew to become some of my higher best friends. Thanks so much for being my friend and helping me through a lot. I greatly appreciate it. <3

o i'm being sappy umm stop. <3
Awwww I LOVE YOU!

Ghotiyz

Platinum
Reaction score
Blakige , even though you are no longer part of the team I will miss you dearly, you were my first friend :c
Also quick shoutout to Rev who also resigned but for being a 12/10 top quality person, never a dull moment with you around, especially when you spam in and out of TS channels =.="

Dave | Rev

Platinum
Reaction score
Blakige , even though you are no longer part of the team I will miss you dearly, you were my first friend :c
Also quick shoutout to Rev who also resigned but for being a 12/10 top quality person, never a dull moment with you around, especially when you spam in and out of TS channels =.="
Ik you loved my spam.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci