• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Love & Hugs Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
i mean... theres other things the devs can spend their time on like fixing the flint and steel and eating glitch... but id MUCH rather have this update than anyother one!!1!!1!!!!!
Have you read the changelogs recently? :kappa:

_Pyrrhic

District 13
Reaction score
This update is revolutionary.

It was a great idea to make all these changes, now gameplay will be a lot better for everyone. :)

GameOTron640

Tribute
Reaction score
The update seems nice but 2 problems... 1:- hit registration is dead again. only 1 out of my 6-8 hits are registering...
2- the day-night cycle switching is way to quick..

ik this update just happened but plz fix this asap :c

SuperMCSam

Career
Reaction score
Okay. Am I the only one who's a bit um suspicious of this considering april fool's tomorrow?

1ntensity

Spectator
Reaction score
no one really cares about this Good but mods but thanks for taking 1 more day out of my time of playing on your server with this bull Good but thanks for delaying my brain aneurysm from rage

Exous

Experienced
Reaction score
this better be an april fools day thing cause i cannot deal with chests spamming the chat and having animals tank hits for people

GameOTron640

Tribute
Reaction score
My opinion is this update is absolute shite and you are turning into a Mineplex/Hypixel type server instead of realising that competitive PvP is the way to go at the moment. And you wonder why MCSG is dead.
somewhat true tbh.. the hit detection is dead again. fns..bow..armor..and now a whole bunch of cows

1ntensity

Spectator
Reaction score
Yep true i dont know why you care more about your dumb casual players that suck and chat in the hub and play ''for fun'' and probs have like 1/2000 wins when your clan community is your lifeline but f if i know i dont own a server common sense can only go so far lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci