• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Impalers [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Statikyy

Experienced
Reaction score
A bit late to the party, but eh, let's do this.
1. Minecraft IGN: StemStatic
2. What is your age? I am currently 13.
3. Do you have Skype or TS?: Yes, I have both.
4. How many wins do you have?: With alts, over 1000 wins, if proof is needed, it can easily be shown.
5. How long have you been playing?: I have been playing MCSG for about 1 year and 3 months now.
6. Past Clans?: Titans, Impalers v2, Eternity, and a few other smaller clans.
7. Working/Decent Microphone?: Yes, I have a Blue Yeti.
. PVP Strengths: Bow, Fishing Rod, Flint & Steel.
9. PVP Weaknesses: Water Fights, Hackers, and Large teams.
. Do you have Donor/Sponsor? [Isn't Required]: I sadly, do not.
11. Have you teamed with anyone in the roster previously?: Yes I have, I was Impalers v2, so I know most of the members on the roster currently.
12. Write a paragraph why you think you should be in Impalers:

I remember back when I was in Imaplers v2, it was probably the most fun I've ever had in a clan. Everyone got along and nothing was ever stressful, or hard to say, and I would hope that is the same now. From what I've seen so far, it looks as if the players on the roster, are amazing people, and I would love to be within that community. Knowing Andy for a while gets to the point in which, I don't really think I need to prove my maturity when it is needed. I feel as if when needed, I can take a nice leadership role, not rude but stern, and that is always great in clan battles. I really hope this application is good enough, I'm really tired!

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score
A bit late to the party, but eh, let's do this.
1. Minecraft IGN: StemStatic
2. What is your age? I am currently 13.
3. Do you have Skype or TS?: Yes, I have both.
4. How many wins do you have?: With alts, over 1000 wins, if proof is needed, it can easily be shown.
5. How long have you been playing?: I have been playing MCSG for about 1 year and 3 months now.
6. Past Clans?: Titans, Impalers v2, Eternity, and a few other smaller clans.
7. Working/Decent Microphone?: Yes, I have a Blue Yeti.
. PVP Strengths: Bow, Fishing Rod, Flint & Steel.
9. PVP Weaknesses: Water Fights, Hackers, and Large teams.
. Do you have Donor/Sponsor? [Isn't Required]: I sadly, do not.
11. Have you teamed with anyone in the roster previously?: Yes I have, I was Impalers v2, so I know most of the members on the roster currently.
12. Write a paragraph why you think you should be in Impalers:
I remember back when I was in Imaplers v2, it was probably the most fun I've ever had in a clan. Everyone got along and nothing was ever stressful, or hard to say, and I would hope that is the same now. From what I've seen so far, it looks as if the players on the roster, are amazing people, and I would love to be within that community. Knowing Andy for a while gets to the point in which, I don't really think I need to prove my maturity when it is needed. I feel as if when needed, I can take a nice leadership role, not rude but stern, and that is always great in clan battles. I really hope this application is good enough, I'm really tired!
ACCEPTED. - Welcome back old friend :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci