• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Impalers [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DivinityUS

Experienced
Reaction score
No, I cannot hear sarcasm in words you type. I also don't read minds. So when you say you lost respect for our whole clan because we made Frog elite, I assume you aren't kidding because you didn't say that you were just kidding.

http://puu.sh/8ltxG.png
Tell me where I am supposed to know that you were just kidding.
I'm kidding becuase "take me off cherleader" is a inside joke between me and frog, you wouldn't know.

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
I'm kidding becuase "take me off cherleader" is a inside joke between me and frog, you wouldn't know.
You are contradicting yourself. Now you say "you wouldn't know" and earlier you were saying "You realize I was joking...Right?"

All I am saying is if it is an inside joke then keep it between you and Frog. It doesn't look good when you randomly go on peoples threads and write about how you lost respect for this clan because we promoted someone.

This issue is settled. Please do not respond with a message concerning this argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci