• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Impalers [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Someone give this kid a medal Epic_Frog_Song #TeamPlayer2014

Chris knows, but uh. Just let's just say, we don't want Organization members really posting on the thread at all.. Or even being associated that much.. So just don't ask stuff like that, since it might cause more problems.
I just wanted to be blacklisted. this is my official last post on the thread.
kthxbai

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score
Well, that was honestly just was not even needed. I'm not joking on this either, I don't want to see anymore posts from Organization on this thread. It's all caused flame, I feel like this page is being watched and being surrounded by vultures checking our every move by you guys. That's all. Thank you, and good bye.

cadbane4321

District 13
Reaction score
Well, that was honestly just was not even needed. I'm not joking on this either, I don't want to see anymore posts from Organization on this thread. It's all caused flame, I feel like this page is being watched and being surrounded by vultures checking our every move by you guys. That's all. Thank you, and good bye.
I really hate it how the two clans hate each other so much :(

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score
I really hate it how the two clans hate each other so much :(
They don't respect me, I don't respect them either. Simple as that.. As my predictions were right from the beginning of CyanVolts were created. Lies were said upon everyone in the Call besides Tito. Clans would be made and wars would be made between them. I sort of regret being part of CyanVolts, terrible experiences but many new friends made, which isn't regrettable. Lessons have been learned too. 2 months of my life was amazing then terrible at a point within that time length. The future is shrouded for now, it's unpredictable.

Auroraty|Kristie

District 13
Reaction score
Auroraty|Kristie knifeinthebutter Progolfer1313
Please be active on teamspeak within the next three days or reply to this post by saying why you haven't been active. Failure to do this will result in being kicked out of the clan.

Please do not send anymore messages like this.
Not actuually sure if you know, but i'll fill you in since Andy doesn't seem to be capable. (AndyFlips )

I don't play minecraft. I get to be here 5evar though because i'm special. And I was the first member. And i never applied. Or asked to be in the clan. I haven't played mc in over 4 months.

So pls no threaten to kick, kthxbyebabes.

Frog

District 13
Reaction score
Someone give this kid a medal Epic_Frog_Song #TeamPlayer2014

Chris knows, but uh. Just let's just say, we don't want Organization members really posting on the thread at all.. Or even being associated that much.. So just don't ask stuff like that, since it might cause more problems.
Wot did I do?!? Also on the roster there's no q in Skipping

Missmoll8

Survivor
Reaction score

"We are The Impalers, descendants of the true warrior faith all Impalers once knew. Now my people are living in exile because we will not abandon our heritage. Our people were warriors. Strong. Feared! Now they're ruled by the New Impalers who think that being a pacifist is a good thing. They've given away our honor and tradition for peace." -Andy

OWNERS - The Founders of this Clan.
1. ALL1DO1SW1N1329
2. The_Great_Tito/ xStorrmz

THE ROSTER - [18/25]

LEADERS - The main commanders of the operation.
1. ALL1DO1SW1N1329

CAPTAINS- They can accept or deny applications and can lead scrimmages. (1 Spot Open)
1. cadbane4321
2. SuperxAndrew

ELITES - Top Players of the team. (Two spot open)
1. Fenomous
2. SniperSnakez
3. Chris_Hill12

MEMBERS - The general population.
1. Auroraty
2. Snickers_72
3. XxSolarBearzxX
4. xCrayfish
5. YelloDawg39
6. progolfer1313
7. Metro_trixx21
8. Mustache_Man
9. Infamouscookie (lel)
10. MorpedCalibar
11. Epic_Frog_Song/ Skipping

BANISHED - Not allowed to join back ever.
1. somers27
2. Chris_Bro1998
3. SunGodMonkey
4. Cat_On_A_Poptart

Andy's Little Sister - Ellen

Impalers Mascot - Eden and Her Horses

CHEERLEADERS - Our supporters. <3

SUPREME CHEERLEADER- rexxy
1. Mp5xz
2. UncrowdedFlyer5
3. Piranga
4. CraftyKratonite
5. LiningHawk1702
6. Iancool
7. Kranzo
8. Spo15
9. YoYoFrotto
10. Rexblaze3
11. TheASquad
12. Leo2by4
13. Justin9cat
14. XNexer
15. Gwing4971
16. Branbob83
17. Soulv2
18. The_Great_Tito
19. landowicked
20. YelloDawg39
21. CookieBunnz
22. BulletJC
23. ROW4NROX
24: asdfishh
25. Egrodo
26. R3evolution
27. RathaYatra
28. jake854
29. rexxy
30. _qxerft
31. africannswallow
32. superslayer421
33. Auroraty
34. Nitro_Elite
35. Exodus_King1
36. Vexemize
36. OwenzKill
37. 98's

1. Honesty
2. Devotion
3. Respect
4. Maturity to some extent
1. 12+ years of age (Exceptions possible)
2. 350+ wins (Exceptions possible)
3. Must have Skype/TS
4. Must have a decent Microphone

1. Minecraft IGN:
2. What is your age?
3. Do you have Skype or TS?:
4. How many wins do you have?:
5. How long have you been playing?:
6. Past Clans?:
7. Working/Decent Microphone?:
. PVP Strengths:
9. PVP Weaknesses:
. Do you have Donor/Sponsor? [Isn't Required]:
11. Have you teamed with anyone in the roster previously?:
12. Write a paragraph why you think you should be in Impalers:

IMPALERS CLAN BATTLE INFORMATION
The Impalers vs Purge [2-3] LOSS

IMPALERS GENERAL INFORMATION
The Impalers founded: June 7th, 2013
Current Thread Created: 4/4/14 @4:31 PM
Teamspeak: 198.15.70.250:20096

IGN: missmoll7

I use teamspeak a lot and plan to be very active on the teamspeak for The Impalers clan.

I currently have 211 wins, although I took a long break on minecraft for personal reasons and am now a "dedicated" player and the wins should be rising frequently.

I have been playing minecraft for about 2 years. I have been on this MCSG server for 1 1/2 years approximately.

I have been in no other clans, although the reason I decided to join this one is because Fenomous and a few others from the clan told me to apply because they wanted me into the clan. So I decided, why not?

I do have a working/decent mic.

PvP strengths: Sword fights, 2v1's, bows, rod, flint and steel, water scenarios

PvP weaknesses: None Im sure of.

I don't have a donor or sponsor.

I have teamed with many people in the roster previously.

I could be beneficial for the Impalers clan because I would be a dedicated PvPer with lots of time and experience to offer. I would be active on forums and on teamspeak.

SolarBears

Gold
Reaction score
Also seemed kinda immature when you go on the other clans thread and asked to be blacklisted... Just my opinion.

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: missmoll7

I use teamspeak a lot and plan to be very active on the teamspeak for The Impalers clan.

I currently have 211 wins, although I took a long break on minecraft for personal reasons and am now a "dedicated" player and the wins should be rising frequently.

I have been playing minecraft for about 2 years. I have been on this MCSG server for 1 1/2 years approximately.

I have been in no other clans, although the reason I decided to join this one is because Fenomous and a few others from the clan told me to apply because they wanted me into the clan. So I decided, why not?

I do have a working/decent mic.

PvP strengths: Sword fights, 2v1's, bows, rod, flint and steel, water scenarios

PvP weaknesses: None Im sure of.

I don't have a donor or sponsor.

I have teamed with many people in the roster previously.

I could be beneficial for the Impalers clan because I would be a dedicated PvPer with lots of time and experience to offer. I would be active on forums and on teamspeak.
Pending.
What did I do tho to gets medalanya
everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci