• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Impalers [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

YelloDawg39

Career
Reaction score
I'll stay. Only reason why I am here still is because of friends and duties I have on other servers. Minecraft's not as fun anymore but friends and such are what keep me going.
I meant for master's post. But whatever <3

themastern00b

Diamond
Reaction score
Hope to see you around summer then or something. We'll definitely will still be around.
Andy read the other posts in my "Leavig Thread." I changed my decision and am going to turn it into my SG Story Thread. I have thought a much more simple way of countering everything and getting my grades back up. I will start to be much less active on the forums. Thanks again Andy.

Nicky

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1. Minecraft IGN: Yurleth

2. What is your age? 13

3. Do you have Skype or TS?: Both yes.

4. How many wins do you have?: 404 on Yurleth but I have an alt that is 202/616 and another that is 70/280 But in all I have 676

5. How long have you been playing?: Since September of 2013

6. Past Clans?:Aviate Forsaken Romans Evolution The Saints

7. Working/Decent Microphone?: Yes, also might be getting a blue snowball or a blue yeti.

8. PVP Strengths: My main PvP Strenths are the sword and the bow, a lot of my friends say that I am really good with just sword fighting, I dont really like to use the other things other than the bow.

9. PVP Weaknesses: Well of course hackers, and really large teams.

10. Do you have Donor/Sponsor? [Isn't Required]: Yes I have Diamond, might get VIP if my map gets accepted :D

11. Have you teamed with anyone in the roster previously?: I have teamed with All1D01SW1N and SuperxAndrew
cause he was the leader of the romas, and some of the members and elites.

12. Write a paragraph why you think you should be in Impalers: I would like to be in The Impalers because I think it will be a GREAT expeience because this clan looks friendly and they work together! It also seems like the type of clan that will be great consumers in clan battles when the other clan fights. So I just thinks It will be a great experience joining this clan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci