• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Hurricanes (US Clan now recruiting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
Wow this clan is going fine. Hope it lasts

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
BurningFire next time can you tell me the time a little earlier I would have been able to make it but I never got the time :/. Edit: Ill contact Mooclan some time later to see if there available for the battle. If they are im thinking the roster will be something like this:

BurningFire

Jcamotts

Xilvusee

Smallr

Littlesudana

SmileyEthan

Henseal

This is just an idea for the roster, BurningFire if you need to make any changes please do so.

Reaction score
BurningFire next time can you tell me the time a little earlier I would have been able to make it but I never got the time :/. Edit: Ill contact Mooclan some time later to see if there available for the battle. If they are im thinking the roster will be something like this:

BurningFire

Jcamotts

Xilvusee

Smallr

Littlesudana

SmileyEthan

Henseal

This is just an idea for the roster, BurningFire if you need to make any changes please do so.
Sounds good. But I think jpjoooohhhnnn or something is gonna apply. He has like 230+ wins. He should be on the roster.

SLKitty

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN(Ingame Name): SLKitty

Wins(Must have 30+): 30

Skype?: No :(

How will you help the clan?: I am funny and always positive.

How much do you really like MCSG: a lot :D

Have you ever teamed with BurningFire213,xlivusee, or smallr?: Yes BurningFire213. ( I'm salamacer101's sis)

How often do you get on?: About 3-4 hours.

PvP Weaknesses/strengths; Strengths: Sword fighting and strafing. Weaknessess: Lag, hackers, and bow fights.

Reaction score
IGN(Ingame Name): SLKitty

Wins(Must have 30+): 30

Skype?: No :(

How will you help the clan?: I am funny and always positive.

How much do you really like MCSG: a lot :D

Have you ever teamed with BurningFire213,xlivusee, or smallr?: Yes BurningFire213. ( I'm salamacer101's sis)

How often do you get on?: About 3-4 hours.

PvP Weaknesses/strengths; Strengths: Sword fighting and strafing. Weaknessess: Lag, hackers, and bow fights.
ACCEPTED MEMBER! Thanks for applying SlKitty ;)

Bossgangsta

Tribute
Reaction score
Hay dood :)
I have 49 wins if I included my wins from before the reset ): reset sucks.
I am a relly good pvper I have a custome built gaming computer and a razor mouse 4 EZ block hitting.
I am a active Skype user and can add you and also will be playing with my youtube team thers 3 of us including me so thers 2 more trusted that you get.
I'm on for about 4-6 ours a day depending on school. And I have a good head set for Skype.
I have not seen you in any lobbys so I did not team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci