• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Hurricanes (US Clan now recruiting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
7 game win streak, im a sabbret hot dog an im on a roll xD Edit: Burning fire you go to the leaderboards on this website and search someones name to find their wins.
How did you make that little thing below youre name?

Saladmonkies

Spectator
Reaction score
Saladmonkies/Zack
wins-33
I will help the clan by giving it more swag
I play about 2 hours a day
my strenghts are getting stuff and corn/killing people with sword/kinda bow and weaknesses are lagy fights
my favorite map is SolarFrost

Jazzcraft

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN(Ingame Name): yahcookie

Wins(Must have 30+): 484

Skype?: yeah

How will you help the clan?: I am the best

How much do you really like MCSG?: I'm banned. As of now, i hate it.

Have you ever teamed with BurningFire213, xlivusee, jcamotts, or smallr?: yeah

How often do you get on?: a lot

PvP weaknesses/strengths?: I once got 10th place and I've been in deathmatch 2 times

Favorite maps?: Fallen Empire, SG5, SG1, and Survival Kingdom
Is it okay if I am in an other clan? I'm using this clan as sort of a "backup clan", and if I have members of the Romans and Hurricanes in a server, I will have to team with Romans members.
Is this eligible for me to do?

Reaction score
Saladmonkies/Zack
wins-33
I will help the clan by giving it more swag
I play about 2 hours a day
my strenghts are getting stuff and corn/killing people with sword/kinda bow and weaknesses are lagy fights
my favorite map is SolarFrost
ACCEPTED MEMBER!

Reaction score
IGN(Ingame Name): yahcookie

Wins(Must have 30+): 484

Skype?: yeah

How will you help the clan?: I am the best

How much do you really like MCSG?: I'm banned. As of now, i hate it.

Have you ever teamed with BurningFire213, xlivusee, jcamotts, or smallr?: yeah

How often do you get on?: a lot

PvP weaknesses/strengths?: I once got 10th place and I've been in deathmatch 2 times

Favorite maps?: Fallen Empire, SG5, SG1, and Survival Kingdom
Is it okay if I am in an other clan? I'm using this clan as sort of a "backup clan", and if I have members of the Romans and Hurricanes in a server, I will have to team with Romans members.
Is this eligible for me to do?
ACCEPTED GENERAL! Yeah cookie it's fine.

EpicDonkey66

Survivor
Reaction score
LOL Burning I just took on a 4 way team with 2 people with full iron dia sword and 2 people in like full chain and iron swords and I pwned them I was laughing so hard.

Reaction score
LOL Burning I just took on a 4 way team with 2 people with full iron dia sword and 2 people in like full chain and iron swords and I pwned them I was laughing so hard.
Lolzzzzzzz that's hilarious. Please don't post that stuff on the thread though. I don't want it to get locked for spam.

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yahcookie Im not so fond of the whole two clan thing and the fact that your advertising your own clan when your in this one. You have to choose either this clan or your own.

Reaction score
Yahcookie Im not so fond of the whole two clan thing and the fact that your advertising your own clan when your in this one. You have to choose either this clan or your own.
Well said my friend, well said. No but really, yahcookie, please choose.

Reaction score
ATTENTION ALL CLAN MEMBERS! WE WILL BE HAVING A SPECIAL MATCH!
So basically what we are doing maybe today or tommorow, for thos of you who can make it, we will be doing a match on my friends server out of the whole clan. I think thi will be a fun thing to do because he will record and upload it to our youtube channel! I will inform you of the time later, and hopefully you can make it. Ill post the ip once I confirm what it is with my friend. He is the well known MCSG player, toby22!

Thanks, Burning

EDIT: The ip is 68.112.211.22 (I am not advertising so dont ban me this is for a special event.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci