• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Hurricanes (US Clan now recruiting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Ok guys, made changes to the roster a little, we have 2 spots open at the moment, and I changed the stuff that looked weird like too many spaces, size, etc. anyway, most likely the people who we had to decline bc the roster was "full" will be interviewed. Sorry for the inconvenience applicants.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Ok guys, made changes to the roster a little, we have 2 spots open at the moment, and I changed the stuff that looked weird like too many spaces, size, etc. anyway, most likely the people who we had to decline bc the roster was "full" will be interviewed. Sorry for the inconvenience applicants.
Finally you make a post!
:eek:
Also, me and toby22 are co-leaders now, don't know if you were aware of that...

Reaction score
Alright, thanks!
And I honestly suggest smallr making a new thread, but whatever -,-
Well, idk because Im gonna try to be more active, and I also gave smallr and Toby my password. And I just added you and Toby as leaders. Gratz!

Lucidictive

Diamond
Reaction score
Wait so, do I have to reapply, or will my old application just be reviewed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci