• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Huahwi Situation

Do you think Huahwi is going to come back with a "comeback campaign" to gain popularity?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
People joke about this but I honestly think something bad might have happened. I don't think a youtuber with 40k+ subs would leave without saying anything to his fans or even his online friends. I've recorded with him before and yes, I do get bugged with questions as well but I really don't mind and I don't think it's a reason to complain. It's perfectly normal for people to be curious.
its obvious
he got hit by a bus

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
Its a cool idea, you know him better than I ever could, but... I dont know...
He seemed very aggressive, so I dont know why he would just leave his spot on the leader boards, surely he'd want to keep it there if this is the case?

PS: I agree with you, its annoying that he shares such things as FnS stunning, and Rod Stunning :(

EricParazak

Tommy Wiseau
Reaction score
Did anybody else notice how Lovelights has been added to his friend's box on Youtube?

xCoasty

Spectator
Reaction score
I find this whole situation weird. Why are so many people devoting their time to someone they've never met? It's interesting because I've never seen so much uproar for someone before. I think people are overreacting to the situation and just need to get back on with their lives. Life is too short to care too much about someone other than yourself/family. With that being said, everything said about Huahwi is based purely off speculation and only those who have had any sort of contact with him would know. Other than that, people should stop playing the game of "Where's Huahwi". I mean the amount of time some people have devoted to find answers is ridiculous. I'm not in this community too much so I may not know the situation as well but it seems to be a whole lot of fuss for nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci