• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Huahwi Situation

Do you think Huahwi is going to come back with a "comeback campaign" to gain popularity?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cmk950003

Platinum
Reaction score
he could just be playing on a alt he might not want to have a big youtube fanbase

Reaction score
I think this thread is very disrespectful and biased. Accusing someone of blocking someone on skype since they squeak is a very powerful thing to say without any evidence other than "my friend said so".
I don't see any thing that can make this thread disrespectful and biased. He was just saying what he gathered and his opinion. And his friend was one of Huahwi's closest friends. I think this is one of the most trustful sources.

Pingochi99

Survivor
Reaction score
Let's get the facts here, people on MCSG don't really know what a good player is. And myself I have reasons to dislike Huahwi apart from that. (This happend on a Server called CoveMC where I was a mod for 7 months) So I see Huahwi and say "Hi Huahwi", and right after I killed him he says brb, and 1 minute after he's back. I ask him to 1v1 me, never the less as soon the 1v1 starts he fly hacks to me and says "You're eZ kid soo bad", so, from there on he just lost my respect. I found him on MCSG one time and he targeted from spawn until I had 2 hunger bars left, and, as soon as he kills me, once again he just ssays "you are so bad kid give up and quit, im getting you banned". And that's why I really don't like him. Apart from that, he's nothing too special at PvP, I guess the only reason why everyone fanboy's and fangirl's him is because they've never seen a real good player.

EditingXBL

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Let's get the facts here, people on MCSG don't really know what a good player is. And myself I have reasons to dislike Huahwi apart from that. (This happend on a Server called CoveMC where I was a mod for 7 months) So I see Huahwi and say "Hi Huahwi", and right after I killed him he says brb, and 1 minute after he's back. I ask him to 1v1 me, never the less as soon the 1v1 starts he fly hacks to me and says "You're eZ kid soo bad", so, from there on he just lost my respect. I found him on MCSG one time and he targeted from spawn until I had 2 hunger bars left, and, as soon as he kills me, once again he just ssays "you are so bad kid give up and quit, im getting you banned". And that's why I really don't like him. Apart from that, he's nothing too special at PvP, I guess the only reason why everyone fanboy's and fangirl's him is because they've never seen a real good player.
Wait wut?

He fly hacked on you? His cold hands got him like the guy from The Incredibles

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Although I'd like to agree with you about how he's nothing special, I can't. That's just something that some people, like me, would say since he's big on YouTube. He might not seem quite so good, but he usually wins, doesn't he? He also got so high on the leaderboards and has a great win/loss ratio. There really is no reason to say he's not special.

IT ALWAYS SOUNDS BETTER IN MY HEAD JESUS.

Pingochi99

Survivor
Reaction score
Although I'd like to agree with you about how he's nothing special, I can't. That's just something that some people, like me, would say since he's big on YouTube. He might not seem quite so good, but he usually wins, doesn't he? He also got so high on the leaderboards and has a great win/loss ratio. There really is no reason to say he's not special.

IT ALWAYS SOUNDS BETTER IN MY HEAD JESUS.
On MCSG it's very easy to win. The hits are great :D

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
Why would he even play on an EU pvp server lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci