• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Great Pyramid

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ok i know its a long time to waith for 1.3 but ill try to finish the map without it and then see wether to post it or wait it depends on what u guys think. There is still plenty of time to get your name on some graves (there are lots of graves) yours will be added today or tomorrow. And finall the lava parkour isnt as hard ad it looks but i will bring testers on to the map to make sure. :)
Thanks, looking forward to seeing my own grave.

And other than my concern's with the lava parkor, this is looking to be an amazing survival games.
Good job. u deserve a cookie.

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Also very big news i finally got a server up and running so i would like some people to help me build the map and test it. Im new to all the creating your own server and stuff so and hints and tips, and what ill need to implement like voxel sniper would be very healpfull.

To join post your name, what your best at e.g terraforming, redstone e.t.c, Previous work with pictures would be helpfull. You will also need to have skype or teamspeak so that we can discuss stuff.

The server will come online tomorrow between 1.00 and 8.00 oclock english time. This will be to chat and discuss what we need and what we need to do. Offical building starts on tuesday. :)

Und3adK1w15

Tribute
Reaction score
Also very big news i finally got a server up and running so i would like some people to help me build the map and test it. Im new to all the creating your own server and stuff so and hints and tips, and what ill need to implement like voxel sniper would be very healpfull.

To join post your name, what your best at e.g terraforming, redstone e.t.c, Previous work with pictures would be helpfull. You will also need to have skype or teamspeak so that we can discuss stuff.

The server will come online tomorrow between 1.00 and 8.00 oclock english time. This will be to chat and discuss what we need and what we need to do. Offical building starts on tuesday. :)
I cant build for my life but i can test for you, i also have bith teamspeak and skype to talk. (I can build if i have to, but i'd rather not -.-) Name: Und3adK1w15

juanhbk1

Experienced
Reaction score

Wow I really didnt like this map much because of the flatness but now I really like it!

If you need help PM me ;)

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score

Can I build?
ShaunDepro97
Building and Redstone (and a little bit of terraforming, but I tend to crash servers down when I try to be creative with it, lol).

I like building interiors, not futurist interiors but more ancient, like this:

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Daal here is your lovely grave :)
2012-07-09_16.13.15 (764x800).jpg

Only 3 graves left on the back row 2 are reserves for alex and
stijn so that means only one grave left hurry up if you want it.
(middle row of graves still need to be filled but i havent desided yet who is going on them)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci