• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Great Pyramid

cheezstiks

Experienced
Reaction score
Here's what I want mine to say. :D
(You can die by falling into an empty pool)​
-RIP-​
Cheezstiks​
(Fell into an​
empty pool)​
Also make my grave dug up with a chest :p

Maddog64

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm sure he can try his best,but don't ask to much.Also can you change mine to Schaefer406-The boy who lived-it doesn't matter but if you can go ahead

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
ok i will do :) Also soz i havent posted recentaly the website has been up and down so i havent been able to post but an update is coming soon with hopfully a link to the maps planet minecraft page.

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
soz for not posting in a while ive been trying to get my new youtube chanel running called Destruction Inc. As for the map its going slow at the moment but im going to start getting thinks kicked into gear and soon get a downloadable version ready of the map. Also soon i will be posting a new thread with hopfull a fancy video of the map for publicity.

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Whats with the R.I.P are you guys zombies if so i shall kill you people in a stylish and sophisticated manor. ;)

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
ha well my friend you can have your grave and i will post a pic of it soon (i will be dancing on it) mhuwaaaa (evil laugh) :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci