• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Forgotten [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

cadbane4321

District 13
Reaction score
Attention all applicants:
I will be watching to see if you are on ts and if you are interacting with other members of the clan.
Remember I am watching to see if you fit in with us
Every move you make, every step you take, I'll be watchin' you... :p

OwenzKillz

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: saviorsoul
Got A Mic: Yes
Got Skype/TS: Both
Skype Name: YourSaviorRocks
PvP Strengths: Sword, Little above average with the bow, know all the map layout and chest routes listed in the requirements including Chernobyl
PvP Weaknesses: Using the fishing rod and hot baring.
How Often Have You Teamed With Any Members: No, but please read below.
Why Should We Choose You For The Forgotten: I belief you should choose me because overall MCSG has been boring for me. All my past clans disbanded, started fresh, etc. Hopefully in this clan, I can bring back that hype. Also as a result of that boredom, I have been doing really poorly in games and again hopefully this clan can motivate me again to do even better including my PvP performance which has drastically improved. So I hope I can get to know all the members in the clan if I get accepted.
Anything You Would Like To Add: Eastern time zone. I am unusually busy with school this semester and I can only devote a partial amount of my time in this clan during the weekdays, around 1-2 hours. On weekends I can devote a variety of hours(2 - whole day) Also in some weeks I will devote zero hours because of school work. If I'm ever inactive, I'm not doing it on purpose, I will be on eventually though and you probably share the same perspective in terms of school work so hopefully you understand.
LOL
cry bout it

chriswillis1234

Experienced
Reaction score
APPLICATION: (Please Copy The WHOLE Application)
Minecraft ID: chriswillis123
Got A Mic: Yes sir.
Got Skype/TS: Yes I do.
Skype Name: chriswillis12345
PvP Strengths: My connection, sword, fns, rod.
PvP Weaknesses: I am awful with dodging FnS, and could be better with bow.
How Often Have You Teamed With Any Members: I haven't teamed with any of them really.
Why Should We Choose You For The Forgotten: Because I want to join a clan that is good and going to do well in Clan Wars.
Anything You Would Like To Add: Hi.

Fatal

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: FatalModzz and drog6n
Got Skype/TS: Yep
Skype Name: aaron.shlayen2
PvP Strengths: Fns, Bow, Strafing, Criticals
PvP Weaknesses: Lag and Teams and LoveLights
How Often Have You Teamed With Any Members: I haven't teamed with many but I'm sure I will if I get a chance
Why Should We Choose You For The Forgotten: I recall myself pretty good at MCSG and I would love to get a chance to talk to and meet some of MCSG's finest players
Anything You Would Like To Add: I love LoveLights and Soulv2 and would be honered to be able to play with........ Forgotten

Agilities

Diamond
Reaction score
APPLICATION: (Please Copy The WHOLE Application)
Minecraft ID: chriswillis123
Got A Mic: Yes sir.
Got Skype/TS: Yes I do.
Skype Name: chriswillis12345
PvP Strengths: My connection, sword, fns, rod.
PvP Weaknesses: I am awful with dodging FnS, and could be better with bow.
How Often Have You Teamed With Any Members: I haven't teamed with any of them really.
Why Should We Choose You For The Forgotten: Because I want to join a clan that is good and going to do well in Clan Wars.
Anything You Would Like To Add: Hi.
You have been denied, PM Soul, Exo or I to know the reasoning.

Mp5xz

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: FatalModzz and drog6n
Got Skype/TS: Yep
Skype Name: aaron.shlayen2
PvP Strengths: Fns, Bow, Strafing, Criticals
PvP Weaknesses: Lag and Teams and LoveLights
How Often Have You Teamed With Any Members: I haven't teamed with many but I'm sure I will if I get a chance
Why Should We Choose You For The Forgotten: I recall myself pretty good at MCSG and I would love to get a chance to talk to and meet some of MCSG's finest players
Anything You Would Like To Add: I love LoveLights and Soulv2 and would be honered to be able to play with........ Forgotten
why? why no go back to the old times? :C

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci