• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Forgotten [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshbillyjoe

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: joshbillyjoe
Got A Mic: yes
Got Skype/TS: both
Skype Name: i got soul
PvP Strengths: fishing rod, f&s, bows.
PvP Weaknesses: lag, waterfights
How Often Have You Teamed With Any Members: Often
Why Should We Choose You For The Forgotten: I'm good at pvp and i'm good in clan battles.
Anything You Would Like To Add: nope

Native

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: NativeTalent
Got A Mic: Yes, I have one on my earphones that I use.
Got Skype/TS: Yes, I have both.
Skype Name: NativeTalentMC
PvP Strengths: I feel that my strength is FnS and Bow. I am also decent in other PvP tactics as well.
PvP Weaknesses: I don't have really OP connection and if I don't have a bow and FnS then really close combat becomes a problem for me.
How Often Have You Teamed With Any Members: I believed I've teamed with Eddy a few times when I was a Titans trial member. I hope to play with everyone in the future.
Why Should We Choose You For The Forgotten: I feel that you should choose me because I am a very mature person. I am also very easy going person and able to make friends with everyone. Also I am have pretty good communication and teamwork skills.
Anything You Would Like To Add: I just want to take the time to Thank you for reviewing my application. Also no matter what your decision is I will respect it.

Snikkz

Diamond
Reaction score
PvP Strengths: I feel that my strength is FnS and Bow. I am also decent in other PvP tactics as well.
PvP Weaknesses: I don't have really OP connection and if I don't have a bow and FnS then really close combat becomes a problem for me.
How Often Have You Teamed With Any Members: I believed I've teamed with Eddy a few times when I was a Titans trial member. I hope to play with everyone in the future.
Why Should We Choose You For The Forgotten: I feel that you should choose me because I am a very mature person. I am also very easy going person and able to make friends with everyone. Also I am have pretty good communication and teamwork skills.
Anything You Would Like To Add: I just want to take the time to Thank you for reviewing my application. Also no matter what your decision is I will respect it.
No. If he is accepted, I leave. I also like how you said you are mature and can make friends with everyone. You make me laugh.

FuzzyPB

Diamond
Reaction score
Arent you the leader of Kronic?

Last edited:

Native

District 13
Reaction score
Aren't you the leader of Kronic?
I disbanded it because a lot of my friends were leaving and I no longer had fun as leader and I was missing that "spark" I had when I first started it. And I really wanted to experience new things and hopefully improve myself in the process.
No. If he is accepted, I leave. I also like how you said you are mature and can make friends with everyone. You make me laugh.
Lol Snikkz. I'm sorry okay. I think you misinterpreted my messages. It was a joke and we were just playing around. I'm sorry if you took it the wrong way

Zioligy

Diamond
Reaction score
UpdatinStatus I_Big_Nub WTF IS THIS!

AwesomeSauce1966

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft ID:I_Big_Nub/ AwesomeSauce1966
Got A Mic:Yes
Got Skype/TS:Yes
Skype Name:awesomesauce19665
PvP Strengths:FishingRod, FnS
PvP Weaknesses:teams of 4+ and getting lite on fire.
How Often Have You Teamed With Any Members:Never
Why Should We Choose You For The Forgotten: I just really need a clan that won't disband after 2 months and that I can stay loyal for years on.
Anything You Would Like To Add:Hi

Snikkz

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft ID:I_Big_Nub/ AwesomeSauce1966
Got A Mic:Yes
Got Skype/TS:Yes
Skype Name:awesomesauce19665
PvP Strengths:FishingRod, FnS
PvP Weaknesses:teams of 4+ and getting lite on fire.
How Often Have You Teamed With Any Members:Never
Why Should We Choose You For The Forgotten: I just really need a clan that won't disband after 2 months and that I can stay loyal for years on.
Anything You Would Like To Add:Hi
You were also trash talking. Nope. Bye bye now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci