• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Forgotten [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: emamyles.
Got A Mic: Yep.
Got Skype/TS: You know it.
Skype Name: pretty sure everyone in the clan has me, but if someone doesn't it's myles12345678910.
PvP Strengths: I am definitely pretty confident about my close combat sword skills. I am quite good with the flint & steel, and not bad with the fishing rod.
PvP Weaknesses: I could use some work with my bow skills, although I have good days and bad days with the bow and I would like to make the good days more consistent. Overall, I have lots of room for improvement, especially with the bow.
How Often Have You Teamed With Any Members: Pretty sure I've teamed with everyone on the roster.
Why Should We Choose You For The Forgotten: I am a loyal member. I will not leave for any clan, (there is no other clan I would really want to join (at the moment)) and even if there was, I probably wouldn't leave anyways. I have been in Forgotten before disbanding, and now you are back. I had lots of fun before playing with the members, and would love to join again. Although I have had issues with inactivity in the past, I am no longer really inactive. (Most of the issues were with school and are now settled). Also I have been requested to join by Leo and Eddy.
Anything You Would Like To Add: Nothing really. If I had anything to explain here, it was all explained in the question above this one.

Bowhoo

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: emamyles.
Got A Mic: Yep.
Got Skype/TS: You know it.
Skype Name: pretty sure everyone in the clan has me, but if someone doesn't it's myles12345678910.
PvP Strengths: I am definitely pretty confident about my close combat sword skills. I am quite good with the flint & steel, and not bad with the fishing rod.
PvP Weaknesses: I could use some work with my bow skills, although I have good days and bad days with the bow and I would like to make the good days more consistent. Overall, I have lots of room for improvement, especially with the bow.
How Often Have You Teamed With Any Members: Pretty sure I've teamed with everyone on the roster.
Why Should We Choose You For The Forgotten: I am a loyal member. I will not leave for any clan, (there is no other clan I would really want to join (at the moment)) and even if there was, I probably wouldn't leave anyways. I have been in Forgotten before disbanding, and now you are back. I had lots of fun before playing with the members, and would love to join again. Although I have had issues with inactivity in the past, I am no longer really inactive. (Most of the issues were with school and are now settled). Also I have been requested to join by Leo and Eddy.
Anything You Would Like To Add: Nothing really. If I had anything to explain here, it was all explained in the question above this one.
EYYYYYY The Great EMAMYLES

jonnybigshot

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft ID:LIONSTILLIDIE
Got A Mic: yea not too good but it dose not echo.
Got Skype/TS: yea i have Skype, i do have ts I'm on it at the moment.
Skype Name:jonnybigshot25
PvP Strengths:I'm good at flint and steeling people, getting better with the rod every single day, I'm ok with the bow not the best,I'm ok at strafing.
PvP Weaknesses: taking on teams of 3 or higher, hackers, bowhoo.
How Often Have You Teamed With Any Members: i have a little bit with bowhoo, but not in about 3 months.
Why Should We Choose You For The Forgotten: because I'm a person who is good at listening, I'm a fun guy overall, i know when to be mature, i want to be in a successful clan which forgotten is.
Anything You Would Like To Add:i'm a very active player and on the ts

Snikkz

Diamond
Reaction score
PvP Strengths:I'm good at flint and steeling people, getting better with the rod every single day, I'm ok with the bow not the best,I'm ok at strafing.
How Often Have You Teamed With Any Members: i have a little bit with bowhoo, but not in about 3 months.
Why Should We Choose You For The Forgotten: because I'm a person who is good at listening, I'm a fun guy overall, i know when to be mature, i want to be in a successful clan which forgotten is.
bowhoo is a weakness? DENIED

BomBashious

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci