• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Forgotten [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxTheKokiri

Platinum
Reaction score
APPLICATION: (Please Copy The WHOLE Application)
Minecraft ID: HerobrinesMama
Got A Mic: Yes
Got Skype/TS: Yes
Skype Name: maxthekokiri
PvP Strengths: Bow and Fishing Rod
PvP Weaknesses: Water and Teams of 4+
How Often Have You Teamed With Any Members: Not very often
Why Should We Choose You For The Forgotten: I feel I am a decent player and I would dedicate a lot of my time to the clan
Anything You Would Like To Add: Tem?

Mineboss

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Mineboss4300
Got A Mic: Yes, it's a alright mic
Got Skype/TS: Yes, I have both :)
Skype Name: mineboss100!
PvP Strengths: I'm good with the rod and hitting people back with it it's a real advantage. Secondly, fns is my strongest PvP tactic and I use it very well. Finaly, the sword is very good when I use it, I straif and get good hits and I blockhit when it is neccesary. Lastly, when I use a bow I get good hits I have good aim and can get most shots.
PvP Weaknesses: Bowing in water is harder for me, because when your bobbing up and down I think its harder.
How Often Have You Teamed With Any Members: I used to go on the ts all the time in september, now I think its time to reunite with my buddies and I will be on the ts alot.
Why Should We Choose You For The Forgotten: I think you should choose me because i'm good with most PvP tactics and I can get better and I have great sportsmanship
Anything You Would Like To Add: Just thanks <3

ImProsaur

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Prosaur
Got Skype/TS: Both
Skype Name: Prosaur
PvP Strengths: Sword PvP, Strafing, Bow, and I am getting better with the fishing rod every day.
PvP Weaknesses: My only weaknesses that I believe are water fights.
How Often Have You Teamed With Any Members: I use to be on The Forgotten so I teamed with the previous members of the clan quite a lot and every member I see on the clan so far I have teamed with.
Why Should We Choose You For The Forgotten: I believe you should choose me for The Forgotten because I have a ton of clan experience not only being in a clan but being a clan officer. Also I am a very active member in clans and I would really love to be in one of the best clans in my opinion. Finally I think you should choose me because I can always have a great time in teamspeak and what not and always be a positive member to the team.
Anything You Would Like To Add: The only thing I would like to add is that I am getting a gaming computer either today or next friday! <3

iancool

Diamond
Reaction score
PvP Strengths: Sword PvP, Strafing, Bow, and I am getting better with the fishing rod every day.
How Often Have You Teamed With Any Members: I use to be on The Forgotten so I teamed with the previous members of the clan quite a lot and every member I see on the clan so far I have teamed with.
Why Should We Choose You For The Forgotten: I believe you should choose me for The Forgotten because I have a ton of clan experience not only being in a clan but being a clan officer. Also I am a very active member in clans and I would really love to be in one of the best clans in my opinion. Finally I think you should choose me because I can always have a great time in teamspeak and what not and always be a positive member to the team.
Anything You Would Like To Add: The only thing I would like to add is that I am getting a gaming computer either today or next friday! <3
F u tities plz

Bowhoo

Diamond
Reaction score
Alot of great applicants, we will discuss your applications very soon. A decision will be made between 1-2 days

Last edited:

iHaxors/Jess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: TOXICWASTEII
Skype Name: toxicwasteii
PvP Strengths: Fishing rod, strafing, Offensive FnS
PvP Weaknesses: Water fights, health hackers.
How Often Have You Teamed With Any Members: I've teamed with a couple of the members before. I also scrimmed against Forgotten when I was in Titans. Not really teaming but yolo
Why Should We Choose You For The Forgotten: I'm a dedicated player, I'm on all day, #No Life. But I like teaming with other players, I also want to make new friends and meet new people.
Anything You Would Like To Add: Yolo
Recomended.

BunnzOfCookie

Career
Reaction score
PRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

FSDEKJHILHNLHH

Bowhoo

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: TOXICWASTEII
Skype Name: toxicwasteii
PvP Strengths: Fishing rod, strafing, Offensive FnS
PvP Weaknesses: Water fights, health hackers.
How Often Have You Teamed With Any Members: I've teamed with a couple of the members before. I also scrimmed against Forgotten when I was in Titans. Not really teaming but yolo
Why Should We Choose You For The Forgotten: I'm a dedicated player, I'm on all day, #No Life. But I like teaming with other players, I also want to make new friends and meet new people.
Anything You Would Like To Add: Yolo
Accepted for trial. Be sure to hangout with us on teamspeak

Accepted for trial . Be sure to hangout with us on teamspeak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci