• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Forgotten [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

iHaxors/Jess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: I own 3 accounts. PandasM8, AviJess, jess123259 (When I bought PandasM8 I didn't think of OrcaM8 at all, not fanboy)
Got A Mic: I own a Logitech g930 which is a wireless high quality headset.
Got Skype/TS: I own both of those applications :)
Skype Name: jess123259
PvP Strengths: I am very strong with a bow, great with a fishing rod and a sword, and very decent at quick turn around Flint and Steels.
PvP Weaknesses: I need to work on getting out of the cornocopia before someone gets a sword and tryhards me :3
I also need to work on avoiding getting hit into walls by fishing rods.
How Often Have You Teamed With Any Members: I have teamed with Soulv2 many times, I teamed with iFanyo loads of times, aswell as Exodus_King_1, I believe I have played with bowhoo once or twice, and I know Fearzon quite well.
Why Should We Choose You For The Forgotten: I feel like I should be chosen for the Forgotten because you guys are cool and I've been looking for a clan where I can show my skill while hanging around chill people. I also feel that I am quite decent at PvP and can learn strats and such.
Anything You Would Like To Add: I know a few of you or mabye just one specific member(s) may think I was annoying in the past. I can't tell you how much I've matured in the past 3/5 months of MCSG since my moderator demotion. Lets just say I was somewhat of an idiot back then. I've changed my ways. I still want to have fun though c:

Hope my application can be concidered!

Last edited:

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
:( I will miss you on the rebels. Despite I felt left out, sometimes because you didn't wanted me there, I had fun with you.Even though I'm not a rebels Member —yet—, I think, I'm speaking for the rebels and there will always be a spot open for you.

iancool

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: I own 3 accounts. PandasM8, AviJess, jess123259 (When I bought PandasM8 I didn't think of OrcaM8 at all, not fanboy)
Got A Mic: I own a Logitech g930 which is a wireless high quality headset.
Got Skype/TS: I own both of those applications :)
Skype Name: jess123259
PvP Strengths: I am very strong with a bow, great with a fishing rod and a sword, and very decent at quick turn around Flint and Steels.
PvP Weaknesses: I need to work on getting out of the cornocopia before someone gets a sword and tryhards me :3
I also need to work on avoiding getting hit into walls by fishing rods.
How Often Have You Teamed With Any Members: I have teamed with Soulv2 many times, I teamed with iFanyo loads of times, aswell as Exodus_King_1, I believe I have played with bowhoo once or twice, and I know Fearzon quite well.
Why Should We Choose You For The Forgotten: I feel like I should be chosen for the Forgotten because you guys are cool and I've been looking for a clan where I can show my skill while hanging around chill people. I also feel that I am quite decent at PvP and can learn strats and such.
Anything You Would Like To Add: I know a few of you or mabye just one specific member(s) may think I was annoying in the past. I can't tell you how much I've matured in the past 8 months of MCSG since my moderator demotion. Lets just say I was somewhat of an idiot back then. I've changed my ways. I still want to have fun though c:

Hope my application can be concidered!
Although you being a mod was about 3 months ago, this is an all around good app I must say. Lots of effort put into this.

TOXICWASTEII

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: TOXICWASTEII
Got A Mic: Yes
Got Skype/TS: Yes
Skype Name: toxicwasteii
PvP Strengths: Fishing rod, strafing, Offensive FnS
PvP Weaknesses: Water fights, health hackers.
How Often Have You Teamed With Any Members: I've teamed with a couple of the members before. I also scrimmed against Forgotten when I was in Titans. Not really teaming but yolo
Why Should We Choose You For The Forgotten: I'm a dedicated player, I'm on all day, #No Life. But I like teaming with other players, I also want to make new friends and meet new people.
Anything You Would Like To Add: Yolo

boodavis01

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: TOXICWASTEII
Got A Mic: Yes
Got Skype/TS: Yes
Skype Name: toxicwasteii
PvP Strengths: Fishing rod, strafing, Offensive FnS
PvP Weaknesses: Water fights, health hackers.
How Often Have You Teamed With Any Members: I've teamed with a couple of the members before. I also scrimmed against Forgotten when I was in Titans. Not really teaming but yolo
Why Should We Choose You For The Forgotten: I'm a dedicated player, I'm on all day, #No Life. But I like teaming with other players, I also want to make new friends and meet new people.
Anything You Would Like To Add: Yolo
Nooo toxic pls w8 till you get accepted for the Blamphs!

BenjaCanadian

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft ID:BenjaCanadian
Got A Mic:yes
Got Skype/TS:Yes
Skype Name:live:josemacias.2003 (p.s Brothers account he dosen't uses it anymore)
PvP Strengths:Any type of armor,any type of swords, taking teams down sometimes
PvP Weaknesses:teams of 4+,bow spam, flint and steel
How Often Have You Teamed With Any Members:No becuase I can't talk to any members on TS
Why Should We Choose You For The Forgotten:Well I am a very skill pvper when i play solo, i also can help Forgotten grow bigger and also im really fun to play with and i would help with anything and i can listen, and i am really full of ideas and tricks on MCSG and also i pay Attention alot and ya thats it.
Anything You Would Like To Add:i like to forget peoples names and i love the forgotten

TOXICWASTEII

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft ID:BenjaCanadian
Got A Mic:yes
Got Skype/TS:Yes
Skype Name:live:josemacias.2003 (p.s Brothers account he dosen't uses it anymore)
PvP Strengths:Any type of armor,any type of swords, taking teams down sometimes
PvP Weaknesses:teams of 4+,bow spam, flint and steel
How Often Have You Teamed With Any Members:No becuase I can't talk to any members on TS
Why Should We Choose You For The Forgotten:Well I am a very skill pvper when i play solo, i also can help Forgotten grow bigger and also im really fun to play with and i would help with anything and i can listen, and i am really full of ideas and tricks on MCSG and also i pay Attention alot and ya thats it.
Anything You Would Like To Add:i like to forget peoples names and i love the forgotten
So you created a clan, then applied for Forgotten? WAT

Kranzo

Diamond
Reaction score
TROLL APPLICATION: (Please Copy The WHOLE Application)
Minecraft ID: Kranzo
Got A Mic: Yes i has pc
Got Skype/TS: No just pc
Skype Name: what?
PvP Strengths: Dying
PvP Weaknesses: killing
How Often Have You Teamed With Any Members: Yeah (No)
Why Should We Choose You For The Forgotten: im real good
Anything You Would Like To Add: suckin

Last edited:

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
I see a lot of good people to play with (especially for scrims)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci