• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Elite Squad - [New Official Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turnip

District 13
Reaction score
Lawl. Is DarkFlame7 still in the clan? I think he'd be worthy for that spot. Mitsolides and him should fight for it. :p
Well right now the only locks are Moo, Easy, and myself. We have silverjakler who is 50/50 whether he will be here. If not that will open up another spot. For now we have overthetop and Mit expressing interest. If anyone else expresses interest, they can compete for the spot too. After the lat spot has been determined, Gamer, Denis, piranga, and the last spot can be subject to challenges.

Mitsolides

Experienced
Reaction score
Well right now the only locks are Moo, Easy, and myself. We have silverjakler who is 50/50 whether he will be here. If not that will open up another spot. For now we have overthetop and Mit expressing interest. If anyone else expresses interest, they can compete for the spot too. After the lat spot has been determined, Gamer, Denis, piranga, and the last spot can be subject to challenges.
I'm not in lockdown :(.

EzSp

Career
Reaction score
Just to let you know I am definitely able to be there, even in my UK timezone

Turnip

District 13
Reaction score
I'm not in lockdown :(.
Lockdown is for leaders/co-leader/clan mods only :/ but since you're so good at PvP (not being sarcastic at all, I swear) if you get a spot either nobody will challenge you or you won't be defeated.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Unless I were to suddenly join and battle him for the spot. ;)
I doubt you'd want to leave Rebels for Elite Squad, seeing as Rebels is also participating...
And Mit is highly skillful. I don't know if even I could beat him if he challenged me; It'd be like a 60-40 chance, in his favor. I'd just have to challenge someone else for the spot back <3
In regards to the challenges.. yeah, you can only challenge once every two days. We will have Alternates if possible, as many of our schedules are iffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci