• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Elite Squad - [New Official Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
BLITZ.
Enough of this. You are never joining Elite Squad again unless you change a lot or Elite Squad falls into the hands of someone else; someone that doesn't know you.
Another thing. Please stop flaming on our thread. We're already considering asking if it is possible to have you banned from this thread.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
BLITZ.
Enough of this. You are never joining Elite Squad again unless you change a lot or Elite Squad falls into the hands of someone else; someone that doesn't know you.
Another thing. Please stop flaming on our thread. We're already considering asking if it is possible to have you banned from this thread.
DON'T USE UNDERLINES YOU TROLL. And I can't even read that. I'm on my iPod, but Im guessing its like "Get off u stoopid noob I banish u"

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
DON'T USE UNDERLINES YOU TROLL. And I can't even read that. I'm on my iPod, but Im guessing its like "Get off u stoopid noob I banish u"
...Yeah, pretty much. We can only be courteous for so long; Eventually our patience will wear thin.

Mitsolides

Experienced
Reaction score
Yeah, I think so. I don't see why not.
Idea: If/When we participate, and all slots are taken, do you want to perhaps challenge someone for their slot?
Example:
Deenis is in the Battle, but Overthetop wants to be in it (Example only.)
Overthetop can challenge Deenis for his spot, and if Overthetop can beat Deenis enough times (Say, 3/5 for example) then Overthetop can participate in the Battle instead of Deenis, unless Deenis challenges back and ends up winning
****This is a 100% Fictional Example****
Blitz, a few things...
1. You openly expressed distaste towards Elite Squad while you were still in it.
2. You aren't showing that you would want to do anything to help the clan other than participate in the Battle.
3. Your grammar is terrible in that post. Again.
~~ Sooooo in other words.... No.
Moo can I challenge someone for a spot of Friday atm I am studying for the state test so I wasn't on.

Mitsolides

Experienced
Reaction score
I never said I would? Your logic is baffling. And yes, there are others as good as me, Turnip, Moo. But you don't have enough good people. All the good people left or are extremely inactive.
Blitz stfu I made you rage because I raped you in our fights all 5 times and all you did was wine am say hacker ff

Turnip

District 13
Reaction score
Moo can I challenge someone for a spot of Friday atm I am studying for the state test so I wasn't on.
Blitz stfu I made you rage because I raped you in our fights all 5 times and all you did was wine am say hacker ff
Mit, I would respect your skill a bit more, if you knew how to spell "whine".
Please stop coming back to this thread. Thanks :)
No! The double posts, the flame wars! Make it stoppppppp!!! But for real, take it somewhere other than here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci