• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Elite Squad - [New Official Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinci | Kame

Platinum
Reaction score
Sorry.... Like Torch said, it really is stressful running a clan.
Well, concerning clan battles. Any ideas about who to battle? I might try and set up a Battle either this weekend or next. We can do it on a private server, if you want. I currently have a 20 slot one that we can use, if you guys want. Its less laggy than the Official MCSG servers.
please send me the ip?!

Gamer101luke

District 13
Reaction score
You guys could ask the leaders of the clan I'm in to battle us. Although they might not accept. Still <3 you guys.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
#TheKings that me! You guys are way better then us, not fair, actually we do have Veridux and TheKidz101, I will talk to my clan about it.

Turnip

District 13
Reaction score
#TheKings that me! You guys are way better then us, not fair, actually we do have Veridux and TheKidz101, I will talk to my clan about it.
So u applied even though u already have a clan?
Edit: my top possible opponents
1. Kings
2. Underdogs
3. Cobras
4. Enigma (Thanks Uncrowded)
5. Rebels??????

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Why do you want to battle TheKings so bad? We arent even that good? Well we are but not as good as you ...

Turnip

District 13
Reaction score
Why do you want to battle TheKings so bad? We arent even that good? Well we are but not as good as you ...
Well we r looking for clans that we can have a fairly close competition with. the Kings aren't bad anyway we just wanna have a fair battle :)

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Well we r looking for clans that we can have a fairly close competition with. the Kings aren't bad anyway we just wanna have a fair battle :)
Well honestly if it was like a 3v3 clan battle TheKings would definitly win. cough cough veridux

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
My clan pretty much resigned, TheKidz101 says we shuold face a smaller clan just to see how we work as a team... I will keep you updated

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
No we didnt, based in what kidz said it sounded like we did, but I was mistaken, he pm'd moo! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci